Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 07:41 AM

1,886 posts, read 2,097,483 times

Advertisements

Typical Infinite owner. Regular frame but arms cocked out like a body builder, illtempered, probably has trouble reading and writing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2016, 09:05 AM

4,795 posts, read 4,819,371 times
The Armenian in the Infiniti had his three kids in the car during the whole incident. What a wonderful example. Willing to put his own children's lives in danger over his stupid driving. Someone within the community needs to have an intervention. I thought the Armenian that launched himself onto the freeway sign a few months ago would have made these idiots rethink their behavior behind the wheel of a car but guess not

Old 02-12-2016, 11:25 AM

2,054 posts, read 2,566,714 times
When he approached my vehicle, I would have informed him to go back to his car, as I am prepared to defend myself with deadly force.

Old 02-12-2016, 11:44 AM

4,213 posts, read 8,303,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhms View Post
Why is it okay to bully Armenians but not Mexicans? I notice that a lot on the Los Angeles subforum.
Because they're horrible, dangerous, law breaking drivers. No other group comes even close. Even other Middle Easterners (Arabs, Israelis, Persians, Pakistanis) are bad but not as bad. There's a reason Glendale has the most accidents in the country.

Hispanic and black drivers are pretty good actually, except for the gangbangers.

Asian drivers are overly careful if anything.

White LA drivers are hit or miss, some of the Westside entitled ones in nice cars can be pretty rude - speeding and cutting you off - but most abide by the rules.

Old 02-12-2016, 12:23 PM

12,823 posts, read 24,390,321 times
The following opinion does not necessarily represent the views of this station, its management or shareholders. In any case, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wMa_t5cBgY

Old 02-12-2016, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpelham View Post
When he approached my vehicle, I would have informed him to go back to his car, as I am prepared to defend myself with deadly force.
Unfortunately we have un-American gun laws here otherwise people wouldn't try this stuff. If it was me I would have grabbed his arm, rolled the window up with his arm in the car and floored it down the 134.

Old 02-12-2016, 12:59 PM

1,542 posts, read 6,039,060 times
the infiniti driver is a nutcase and deserves to have the book thrown at him for endangering the jetta driver as well as the other cars on the road. it's actually pretty amazing that there wasn't a multi-car pileup after he suddenly stopped his car in the middle of the freeway's fast lane.

that said, can we please stop with the anti-armenian rhetoric? not only is it offensive to scapegoat an entire ethnic group based on a few idiots, but also, i'm pretty sure the driver of the infiniti is not of armenian descent:

Quote:
The Infiniti driver, whom the CHP identified as Dikran Gligoriu, 35, of Temple City, is seen getting out of the car and hustling over to the Jetta driver. He then reached through an open window to strike and shake the driver.
gligoriu is not an armenian surname. in fact, i believe it is romanian.

not that i'm excusing his behavior in the slightest. he's an unhinged maniac and deserves to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. but people should judge the man based on his actions rather than his ethnicity.

Old 02-12-2016, 01:02 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,389,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
CCW would have fixed that.
Not necessarily in Arizona. They are so common there that alot of morons have them too.

Old 02-12-2016, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbergen View Post
the infiniti driver is a nutcase and deserves to have the book thrown at him for endangering the jetta driver as well as the other cars on the road. it's actually pretty amazing that there wasn't a multi-car pileup after he suddenly stopped his car in the middle of the freeway's fast lane.

that said, can we please stop with the anti-armenian rhetoric? not only is it offensive to scapegoat an entire ethnic group based on a few idiots, but also, i'm pretty sure the driver of the infiniti is not of armenian descent:

gligoriu is not an armenian surname. in fact, i believe it is romanian.

not that i'm excusing his behavior in the slightest. he's an unhinged maniac and deserves to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. but people should judge the man based on his actions rather than his ethnicity.
Not every Armenian has an "Armenian" surname. There are many who migrated from other countries there but they are still Armenian. Per his Facebook that has now been taken down his wife is a "yan" so highly likely he is since they rarely marry outside the culture. And by his driving style I'm certain he is. And its not a "few idiots". I live in Glendale and its 85% of the Armenian male population between age of 16-50 when they are behind the wheel of the car. Some of the younger women are getting just as bad. I am literally dodging several accidents per day, I watch them race down my street every day and I see that kind of aggressive passing and weaving in and out of lanes on Glenoaks every day.

But he is going to be charged with assault and endangering the welfare of his three children. Hopefully he does time.

Old 02-12-2016, 01:14 PM

1,542 posts, read 6,039,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
Not every Armenian has an "Armenian" surname. There are many who migrated from other countries there but they are still Armenian. Per his Facebook that has now been taken down his wife is a "yan" so highly likely he is since they rarely marry outside the culture. And by his driving style I'm certain he is. And its not a "few idiots". I live in Glendale and its 85% of the Armenian male population between age of 16-50 when they are behind the wheel of the car. Some of the younger women are getting just as bad. I am literally dodging several accidents per day, I watch them race down my street every day and I see that kind of aggressive passing and weaving in and out of lanes on Glenoaks every day.

But he is going to be charged with assault and endangering the welfare of his three children. Hopefully he does time.
just because his wife is armenian doesn't mean that he is armenian as well. plenty of armenians in the region are dating or married to non-armenians. and southern california is famous for having couples of every imaginable combination.

if his surname isn't armenian, then you have to assume that he is of a different ethnicity.

plus, i've never heard of armenians from romania - probably because there isn't an armenian community in that country. there are (or were) armenians in turkey, lebanon, iran, and other countries bordering armenia, but not romania.

and lol at claiming that "85%" of armenian males drive poorly.

speaking as a non-armenian, please stop with the ethnic scapegoating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles