Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 12:55 PM

523 posts, read 495,650 times

Advertisements

tickets for the colts/rams game at the coliseum are being sold for under $10. Is LA's way of trying to lure as many people to support their team.

As for the chargers, I just hope most people in LA don't shut off their TVs tomorrow. It will be sad if that game(vs denver) go down in the ratings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2017, 01:36 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,265,649 times
NFL screwed up big time allowing Spanos the first choice of LA instead of Mark Davis. No one's going to watch the Chargers until Spanos is forced to sell the team and the NFL helps fund a new stadium in SD, where they belong.

Which is a shame since the Chargers would probably be good if they can stay healthy.

Old 09-10-2017, 10:07 PM

4,795 posts, read 4,834,673 times
I'm not a fan of either team but I have to admit I feel good for Goff after the previous year of embarrassment and how dumb they made him look on Hard Knocks. And I actually like the blue and white helmet and uniforms

Old 09-10-2017, 10:17 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,171,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSR13 View Post
NFL screwed up big time allowing Spanos the first choice of LA instead of Mark Davis. No one's going to watch the Chargers until Spanos is forced to sell the team and the NFL helps fund a new stadium in SD, where they belong.

Which is a shame since the Chargers would probably be good if they can stay healthy.
That ship sailed in my opinion. Besides, I got to see them a couple weeks ago at UCI and am optimistic. They need to get to work.

Old 09-11-2017, 07:07 PM

675 posts, read 646,815 times
Good riddance to them! Go Rams!

Old 09-12-2017, 08:40 AM

1,462 posts, read 978,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
That ship sailed in my opinion. Besides, I got to see them a couple weeks ago at UCI and am optimistic. They need to get to work.
Yup, agree. The move is done and that is not changing any time soon.
I saw them as well and their defense is not bad. It was a good game last night. Too bad they looked nervous early on in the game. They have a lot of younger players, so hope it was just first game nerves.

Old 09-12-2017, 08:59 AM

18,172 posts, read 16,447,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGarcia879 View Post
tickets for the colts/rams game at the coliseum are being sold for under $10. Is LA's way of trying to lure as many people to support their team.

As for the chargers, I just hope most people in LA don't shut off their TVs tomorrow. It will be sad if that game(vs denver) go down in the ratings.
Was a Rams fan since childhood and rooted for the Chargers when I lived in SDC. Now however I could care less. Once the Rams moved I quit watching, except when they made it to the Super Bowl. The Chargers and all teams now are only about money for the owners and the idea it is a professional "sport" went out the window a long time ago.

Old 09-15-2017, 09:58 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,171,445 times
The Chargers need to get used to small crowds and they need to win (if they hope to win Angelenos over).

Chargers hear a lot of noise about the crowd at StubHub Center won't be able to speak volumes as Dolphins come to town - LA Times

Old 09-15-2017, 10:25 PM

1,830 posts, read 2,155,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
The Chargers need to get used to small crowds and they need to win (if they hope to win Angelenos over).

Chargers hear a lot of noise about the crowd at StubHub Center won't be able to speak volumes as Dolphins come to town - LA Times
Yup. They need to earn it, but another former SD team in the Clippers shows that it can definitely be done. Go Chargers!

Old 09-16-2017, 12:09 AM

4,795 posts, read 4,834,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
Yup. They need to earn it, but another former SD team in the Clippers shows that it can definitely be done. Go Chargers!
The Chargers started in Los Angeles before they moved to SD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles