Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2009, 09:59 PM

6 posts, read 22,985 times

Advertisements

We are visiting LA for about a month. So far we couldn't find the baby cereal Milupa. Some Nestle products will be OK too. We are surprised that the market is dominated by Gerber and there are no other brands presented. The baby has never been picky about food, but for some reason refuses to eat Gerber products. We've already tried 3-4 different types of Gerber baby cereal and no one of them works.

Do you know any store in LA selling Milupa or Nestle baby cereal?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 10:22 PM

5,113 posts, read 19,771,607 times
maybe Babys-R-Us? They're in Cerritos off South St east of the 605

Old 04-14-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhcompy View Post
maybe Babys-R-Us? They're in Cerritos off South St east of the 605
Thanks for the suggestion. I already checked toysrus website and couldn't find what I am looking for.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:33 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,176,725 times
Where are you going to be staying in LA? There are tons of stores around here and I can't believe there is something that can't be found! Nestle's NA headquarters is in Glendale!

Old 04-14-2009, 10:40 PM

I just went to their website and noticed that they export this stuff to Bulgaria, Armenia, etc. You possibly can find it at some of the larger Armenian and middle-eastern markets. In Glendale, you could check Golden Farms or Super King. There is also a Sunland Produce in Sunland that carries a lot of imported foods.

Also, have you checked Whole Foods? They have locations all over the city.

Old 04-14-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
I just went to their website and noticed that they export this stuff to Bulgaria, Armenia, etc. You possibly can find it at some of the larger Armenian and middle-eastern markets. In Glendale, you could check Golden Farms or Super King. There is also a Sunland Produce in Sunland that carries a lot of imported foods.

Also, have you checked Whole Foods? They have locations all over the city.
Thanks for the answer.
We are in Bellflower and don't know any markets around.
We were thinking to check some local markets like Polish or German markets.
Yes, we did check wholefoods for Milupa, but couldn't find it.
Do you know any Nestle store close to Bellflower?
We will check Golden farms and Super king as well.

Old 04-14-2009, 11:36 PM

Los Angeles has about a hundred zillion trillion ethnic supermarkets. Many of them are quite large but only have a handful of locations. Glendale has a large Armenian population so we get a lot of goods that are considered "gourmet" in other places but just "our supermarket" here. LOL! Beverly Hills and Hollywood have a large Middle Eastern population plus Santa Monica has a lot of Brits.

I know Bellflower has a large ethnic population too but I think it's very mixed from what I've read. I don't know what kind of markets they have but I'm sure it's probably like this area.

You might try contacting the company to see if they sell to anyone in California. If they don't, then I think Nestle would be your next good bet.

Also, we have Trader Joe's and Fresh & Easy but I think they both carry of lot of things under their own labels. You might bring the ingrediant label and compare it to the ingrediants they have in their products.

Another place I just thought of is Cost Plus World Markets. They have a lot of stores and an imported food section.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:20 AM

293 posts, read 893,828 times
Talking What the heck is Milupa-wah?

Sounds delicious...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles