Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 12:18 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,973,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwiluver View Post
Calais, right on the Robinston line. My closest neighbor is in New Brunswick across the river.We will close on March 5th I found out yesterday, I'll be at bike week in Florida. Ill head up about the 15th. I am really excited about this. I have been planning this for years. When it thaws I will have a North Carolina pork BBQ for forum members!

Nice! We're in Eastport.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2016, 02:05 PM

3,468 posts, read 7,243,213 times
Quote:
Calais, right on the Robinston line. My closest neighbor is in New Brunswick across the river.We will close on March 5th I found out yesterday, I'll be at bike week in Florida. Ill head up about the 15th. I am really excited about this. I have been planning this for years. When it thaws I will have a North Carolina pork BBQ for forum members!

That's a really nice area. We have a weekend place in Robbinston on Boyden Lake.

Old 01-30-2016, 04:32 PM

846 posts, read 1,020,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corgis View Post
Nice! We're in Eastport.
I'll be coming over to buy mustard! We looked around in Eastport as the wife loves it there. Also looked over on Deer Island, NB but to many regulations for Americans living in Canada. You have to pay full time taxes, and only can live there 6 months less a day. I like that seafood joint on US 1 right before you turn to Eastport coming south.

Old 01-30-2016, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgis View Post
Nice! We're in Eastport.
Where you from in West by God? I'm about 80 miles from Bluefield here. Gonna ride my motorcycle to Princeton tomorrow as its going up to 50. Still a lot of snow here but the roads are dry.

Old 01-31-2016, 07:47 AM

1,246 posts, read 1,301,304 times
Quote:
Where you from in West by God? I'm about 80 miles from Bluefield here. Gonna ride my motorcycle to Princeton tomorrow as its going up to 50. Still a lot of snow here but the roads are dry.
Might want to rethink a motorcycle today for Princeton. We got snow again last night, and while the roads are clear, there is patchy ice around

Old 01-31-2016, 08:13 AM

1,325 posts, read 2,973,219 times
Quote:

South Charleston

Old 01-31-2016, 08:01 PM

One of my friends lived in Crosslanes, I have another buddy in Princeton.

Old 01-31-2016, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineborzoi View Post
Might want to rethink a motorcycle today for Princeton. We got snow again last night, and while the roads are clear, there is patchy ice around
Sorry, I meant Princeton West Virginia. I rode over to Wytheville, VA met up with my friend, then we rode over to Blacksburg, VA where Virginia Tech is and had lunch and I made it home before dark a little over 200 miles in the saddle. Kinda chilly in the mid 50's. Now I can make it until Bike Week, got my fix in! Just have to clean all the salt off the bike tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine