Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2010, 11:03 AM

3,036 posts, read 5,887,882 times

Advertisements

Looking out the bathroom window this noon I saw a fly outside flying around. How he could just buzz around the window in these winds is beyond me. Strange weather. Early February thaw?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2010, 11:29 AM

3,638 posts, read 6,168,748 times
Whatever it is, frankly, I've had enough already.

Old 12-13-2010, 11:48 AM

6,631 posts, read 13,542,872 times
I know we're not supposed to advertise on CD but this is so special I'm sure there's an exception.

Charter A Fishing Boat For A Day of Fun!
Boats depart every hour on the hour from the bottom of my cellar stairs.
Tour the cold cellar and fabulous stone foundation in the 100 year old section of this old farmhouse! Move through the opening in the stone foundation to see the 30 year old basement with it's chest freezers, saddles for horses that died years ago but hold great sentimental value and the highlight of the trip, the propane furnace at the far end of the building.

Or, how about white water rafting in the newly formed stream across the road? Bring life jackets. The water is only a foot deep but the current is swift.

Bug spray recommended to defend yourself from the mosquitoes. Will someone please take the storm window off and kill the spider before exiting the attraction? Tips encouraged.

*^#@!!!! rain. We still have snow on the ground and it's still raining. Lots of run off to come. The pump is running now and will probably run for another day or two. Enough already.

Old 12-13-2010, 11:54 AM

3,036 posts, read 5,887,882 times
Would have reped you, MW but.... Good one.

Old 12-13-2010, 12:16 PM

701 posts, read 1,083,211 times
Wow! What crazy weather you guys are having, it's 34* today with a low of 14* ...........It's funny that it's so much colder in NC than ME, but I see that tomorrow your normal weather returns whether you like it or not!

Old 12-13-2010, 03:19 PM

If this rain keeps up the way it's been going, Santa will have to replace his sleigh tracks with pontoons.

Old 12-13-2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maine writer View Post
i know we're not supposed to advertise on cd but this is so special i'm sure there's an exception.

Charter a fishing boat for a day of fun!
Tour the cold cellar and fabulous stone foundation in the 100 year old section of this old farmhouse! Move through the opening in the stone foundation to see the 30 year old basement with it's chest freezers, saddles for horses that died years ago but hold great sentimental value and the highlight of the trip, the propane furnace at the far end of the building.

Or, how about white water rafting in the newly formed stream across the road? Bring life jackets. The water is only a foot deep but the current is swift.

Bug spray recommended to defend yourself from the mosquitoes. Will someone please take the storm window off and kill the spider before exiting the attraction? Tips encouraged.

*^#@!!!! Rain. We still have snow on the ground and it's still raining. Lots of run off to come. The pump is running now and will probably run for another day or two. Enough already.
roflmao!

Old 12-13-2010, 05:22 PM

3,468 posts, read 7,242,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maine Writer View Post
I know we're not supposed to advertise on CD but this is so special I'm sure there's an exception.

Charter A Fishing Boat For A Day of Fun!

*^#@!!!! rain. We still have snow on the ground and it's still raining. Lots of run off to come. The pump is running now and will probably run for another day or two. Enough already.
The boat trip sounds great! I'll ask Lovey if she wants to go on this 3 hour tour.

Old 12-13-2010, 06:03 PM

37,468 posts, read 61,396,384 times
Along with Lovey don't forget Thurston, Ginger, MaryAnne, the professor and the skipper.

Old 12-13-2010, 07:50 PM

6,631 posts, read 13,542,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinB View Post
The boat trip sounds great! I'll ask Lovey if she wants to go on this 3 hour tour.
DH says to bring donuts, you've heard how cruises aren't going well these days.

We had thunder and lightening earlier. It was as good as any summer storm brings.

Quote:
with it's chest freezers,
It's? Seriously? Kinda amazing that I get paid to write.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maine