Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2019, 07:13 PM

12,437 posts, read 9,529,208 times

Advertisements

It's not a good look, especially with the girls/women apparently being held there against their will - even if this isn't a felony, if Kraft is happy to take advantage of sex slaves, that's not a good look at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2019, 09:27 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,650,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
If he is found guilty, he should get the same sentence as any of us would get...no more, no less. No special favors because he is wealthy, famous and influential.
Agree to a point, but really have sex is crime. Oh, wait its paying for it, which many do when they date. Hey, take her out to a movie and some food, have sex, and that is fine. If you ask her for sex, nope that is illegal. I don't get it. And all of this and women are supposed to have the right to choose.

Don't get me wrong the issue here is sexual slavery and that should be prosecuted for those that are guilty. To the old men that went there, well they just paid they weren't part of forcing the sexual prostitution on people. They really need to just legalize prostitution to keep it more clean and let the women be independent contractors and take them away from the pimps. Would it solve everything, no, it wouldn't, but it would help a lot.

I bet if they wanted they could catch way more people in the same type of sting all over the country. The people that nobody know won't be in the headlines though. So if you want a billionaire to be treated the same then you should expect those that aren't "popular" to also be announced in the news.

Old 02-24-2019, 06:26 AM

11,060 posts, read 12,452,032 times
Word on the street is a bigger name than Kraft hasnt been released.

Old 02-24-2019, 08:22 AM

880 posts, read 819,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
It's not a good look, especially with the girls/women apparently being held there against their will - even if this isn't a felony, if Kraft is happy to take advantage of sex slaves, that's not a good look at all.
I think he will try the bill clinton defense. Technically, there was no sex.

Old 02-24-2019, 08:49 AM

10,023 posts, read 15,665,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjimmy24 View Post
Word on the street is a bigger name than Kraft hasnt been released.
A couple of days ago, people were speculating that it was Tiger Woods because he lives in Jupiter and he is a sex addict. I guess it is not.

I heard another name yesterday, another billionaire but it wasn't anyone I've ever heard of.

Kraft wasn't even the oldest guy on the list that was released.

Old 02-24-2019, 09:21 AM

17,742 posts, read 9,192,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
A couple of days ago, people were speculating that it was Tiger Woods because he lives in Jupiter and he is a sex addict. I guess it is not.

I heard another name yesterday, another billionaire but it wasn't anyone I've ever heard of.

Kraft wasn't even the oldest guy on the list that was released.
Has Tiger been completely ruled out? I know that a partial list of names is circulating, and he's not shown on the partial list, but it's only a partial list.

Trump owns a golf course in Jupiter and he is friends with Kraft.

Old 02-24-2019, 09:24 AM

2,190 posts, read 2,233,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
Trump owns a golf course in Jupiter and he is friends with Kraft.
That's what I was thinking lol. Not many bigger names than Kraft.

Old 02-24-2019, 09:45 AM

This is the list:

(Note that I had referred to it as a partial list because it is only 25 names. It's been said that over 100 people were charged, but I guess this could be the entire list since it's alphabetical and it does go from B to Y. But there certainly isn't a bigger name than Kraft on this list.)

https://twitter.com/LeahVossVisuals/...87213654765568

Old 02-24-2019, 09:53 AM

This guy isn't on the list, so it must be a partial list.

"Childs owns J.W. Childs Associates, a private equity firm based in Massachusetts."

https://twitter.com/SchmitzMedia/sta...83334720856064

Old 02-24-2019, 10:23 AM

Maybe this Childs dude is the bigger name? I hadn't heard of him before today, but he's a big GOP donor.

"He's a prominent donor to several Republican politicians and groups, including former U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, Club for Growth and 2012 presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
He donated about $4.3 million to Republican candidates and PACs last cycle, according to a review of federal campaign finance records."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts