Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2023, 07:34 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,553,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
^Uh, it's because they have at least 2 homegrown versions. "Most dangerous vaccine ever created?" Pure nonsense. Talk about the 3 million+ lives saved instead:

https://www.statnews.com/2022/12/13/...%20new%20study

the vaccine does not save any lives. it does not stop transmission there is no way to determine if it lessons symptoms because some get mild symptoms some get none and some get severe symptoms. robert f Kennedy jr explained how it was so corrupt. they vaccinated the placebo group which has never been done before this study it was corrupt. project veritas just caught a high ranking pfizer employee saying they are planning on doing gain of function with coronavirus. gain of function is mutating the virus to make it more dangerous or transmissible. the journalist pretended to be the pfizer employees date because the pfizer executive was gay. he was caught and recorded saying they are doing gain of function he was later fired by pfizer. this forum needs to know about this . you can look it up yourself its all true.

there are so many excess deaths that are not being addressed . in the UK there are 1000 extra deaths every week! they are finding that getting vaccinated actually increases your chance of getting covid. 18 and 20 year olds are having heart attacks at a alarming rate. that never happened before. i can link many young peoples deaths of cardiac arrest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2023, 07:40 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
I sure hope they are doing gain of function manipulations, they're supposed to be in order to improve the vaccine against future strains. Jeepers. Hardly a new thing.

Old 02-08-2023, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I sure hope they are doing gain of function manipulations, they're supposed to be in order to improve the vaccine against future strains. Jeepers. Hardly a new thing.
Gain of function is illegal. They are not supposed to do that because you can create a much more deadly virus. Certainly a vaccine company should not be doing gain of function for profit.

Old 02-08-2023, 08:30 PM

4,669 posts, read 4,982,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
You realize this is the North Dakota Senate they're talking about?

If ND wants to stick their head in the sand, let 'em go for it. Reminds me of Kansas trying to shoehorn creationism into schools some years ago.
Still refusing to even acknowledge other states' experience on this, I see. Still making it political (to wit, your ham-handed reference to conservative lawmakers in Kansas 20 years ago), too.

Are you guys gonna require the vaccine to go inside a Dunkin again this year? If not, why not? Don't you want to save lives?

Old 02-08-2023, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
Gain of function is illegal.
This is simply not true. Stop promoting false information.

Old 02-08-2023, 08:41 PM

Quote:
https://youtu.be/6ydOUWF8AdY

https://youtu.be/pkcZhafO1g8

Old 02-08-2023, 08:43 PM

Quote:
And now we're down to posting random youtube videos that have nothing to do with the topic.
Nice.

Old 02-08-2023, 08:46 PM

Quote:
This is simply not true. Stop promoting false information.
If it's no big deal why did they fire the Pfizer executive I think his name

https://yournews.com/2023/02/03/2506...s-concern-for/

Old 02-08-2023, 08:47 PM

Quote:
And now we're down to posting random youtube videos that have nothing to do with the topic.
Nice.
I mentioned strange deaths of teens and 20 year olds. Why are they dying ? Healthy people just dying that are young.

Old 02-08-2023, 08:53 PM

Quote:
If it's no big deal why did they fire the Pfizer executive I think his name

https://yournews.com/2023/02/03/2506...s-concern-for/
I didn't say it wasn't a big deal. It is. I followed for quite a bit a professor at one of my grad schools doing gain of function research on ebola and influenza. It's a big deal. It isn't illegal at all.

And if you're with a company like that and you divulge what your company is doing to the public (without authorization) you will get fired. Heck, that's with most any company on anything. My friends as Hasbro can't even tell me the new games they're working on, they'd be fired too (if it got out).

Quote:
I mentioned strange deaths of teens and 20 year olds. Why are they dying ? Healthy people just dying that are young.
Young people have always died. Multiple young people died when I was in high school from medical issues in the 80s just in my area. Been happening since the dawn of time, and will happen in the future as well. Very often with athletes. Not sure why you are bringing this up here. Off topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts