Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Memphis
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 08:24 AM

232 posts, read 796,188 times

Advertisements

Ok...............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2008, 05:08 PM

1 posts, read 2,498 times
Do you know any Denise in COlumbia, I'm looking for her since I got in US and We never more talked since she left our hometown in BRasil. Thank you

Old 05-21-2010, 04:11 PM

1 posts, read 2,104 times
Default from Brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tg8t0r View Post
Thank you both for your quick responses. My wife is from Brazil and with the amount of travel we do we seem to finfd a little hub of Brazilians where ever we travel. The latest being in Mobile Al which really suprised us. There is a possiblility of us making Memphis our new home and if there are any Brazilians out there or if anyone has befriended anyone from the deep south we would likethe oportunity to meet them.

Thanks again

Hello ,I am from Brazil ,my family and I are moving from Dallas to lakeland,I
would love to meet your wife and family as well ....if she can contact me my email is [EMAIL="lucilane@hotmail.com"]lucilane@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]

thank you

lucilane

Old 09-05-2011, 10:37 AM

2 posts, read 3,448 times
Hello people, any Brazilian living in Memphis ?

Old 09-05-2011, 12:36 PM

49 posts, read 154,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by haxide.spfc View Post
Hello people, any Brazilian living in Memphis ?
There is a Brazilian Embassy in Memphis. I am thinking that you could call or write them in order to learn where Brazillians hang out and stuff. I am stating that because of the language and all. For example, Berclair has a growing Hispanic community and parts of Hickory Hill do as well. But, those are Spanish speaking communities and not Portuguese speaking communities at all.

Here is the link and I will cut and paste the information for you as well...

Embassy of Brazil in United States

Quote:
Consulate of Brazil in Tennessee, United States

1256 N. McLean Blvd.
Memphis
Tennessee
United States
Phone:
+1-901-272-6505

Everyone is always more than welcomed in Memphis. So...Welcome!!

Old 09-05-2011, 03:20 PM

2 posts, read 3,448 times
Hello Lulubrown! Thanks for your tips! I will write them and see if they have these information !
Thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Memphis