Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 06:46 PM

155 posts, read 360,848 times

Advertisements

However. I still believe you are Mexican.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 09:10 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,521,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirl16 View Post
Lol interesting. Well imma be honest were not even Mexican I just wanted to see what people would say. I wanted to see if people would see "Mexicans" as just Mestizo's. When really my family is something very different. C;
Sorry for this little test. Am just really curious because always ask "Hey Alexa are you like Mexican or Latina?" Always! When am actually not Mexican!
So heres the truth my mom's Italian and my dad's Armenian, Spanish, and Greek. C;
You look like my daughter and she is Mexican, Irish and Welsh.

Old 05-10-2012, 12:01 AM

491 posts, read 1,654,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirl16 View Post
Lol interesting. Well imma be honest were not even Mexican I just wanted to see what people would say. I wanted to see if people would see "Mexicans" as just Mestizo's. When really my family is something very different. C;
Sorry for this little test. Am just really curious because always ask "Hey Alexa are you like Mexican or Latina?" Always! When am actually not Mexican!
So heres the truth my mom's Italian and my dad's Armenian, Spanish, and Greek. C;
Lol, now that you came clean, is the afro looking guy your brother?
Anywho, you have an interesting mix in your family. You do look Latina though

Old 05-10-2012, 08:12 AM

356 posts, read 1,067,512 times
Lol @ the op nice test. As I said white doesn't necessarily equate to white skin, yellow hair or colored eyes. So I'm not surprised at all that your mom is Italian. My best friends father is Italian and darker than everone in your family.

Old 05-10-2012, 09:29 AM

42,554 posts, read 87,104,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoricoco View Post
I'm seeing a lot of women like that, kind of slavic mixed with mongoloids, tartars, uzbeks. .
You realize, don't you, that the Mexicans are also European "mixed with mongoloids" who came half way around the world in the opposite direction.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:44 AM

355 posts, read 1,191,238 times
Some Mexicans are, not all.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:56 AM

355 posts, read 1,191,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avex View Post
Lol @ the op nice test. As I said white doesn't necessarily equate to white skin, yellow hair or colored eyes. So I'm not surprised at all that your mom is Italian. My best friends father is Italian and darker than everone in your family.

-----

Goering said once...."I'll determine who's Jew and who's not Jew", so ethnology does not work as a racial definition but power and money.

So if Americans call themselves white even if they don't know were they came from, then they are white because they are poweful and dominate the media. If powerful Middle Easteners in the US define themselves as "Anglos", they'll be Anglos no matter if they are greenish.

If Mexicans become powerful anytime in the future, they will be defined as "The Supreme People" or whatever name they wish, and their neighbours up north will become "White Indians".

So, who cares? Japanese were yellow monkeys, now they are all Samurais.

And yes, white skin is not an important definition of white race, Ethiopians are considered ethnologically white, also Ainus from Japan.

Old 05-15-2012, 06:46 PM

4 posts, read 15,776 times
Yes he is my big bro. I told him that he looked black and he LOL, you guys saying he looks a bit afro makes sence he often gets mistaken not for mexican but for puerto rican. But he has a big nose so he often gets asked if hes Greek. But were only partially Greek. But heyy maybe we look Hispanic because were half Italian because our Moms full Italian. Haven't you seen Buddy Valastro from Cake Boss!!?? Hes brown and technically cacausion. Then were also partially Armenian which can also be darkish or Hispanic looking bit maybe why I have a bit of a White look is because of the Spanish but aren't Mexicans technically almost half Spanish anyways?
How i wished i was black..

Last edited by GirlyGirl16; 05-15-2012 at 06:54 PM..

Old 05-15-2012, 07:19 PM

4 posts, read 15,776 times
Well heres another pic of my older brother.

Now heres another pic of my oldest sister

Now heres a pic of my other little brother, as you can see his eyes have a tint of blue

Now heres a pic of my aunt. (From my dads side, so his sister, Armenian, Spanish, Greek)

- So as you can see my family looks diverse but in a possibly Hispanic kind of exotic White people way. C;

Old 05-16-2012, 01:28 AM

7,639 posts, read 18,149,015 times
You have 4 brothers and sisters? I like large Mexican families!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico