Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2019, 02:22 PM

12,383 posts, read 8,139,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario95 View Post
I have been browsing a lot threads on here saying all Mexicans are people of color?

While is true majority of Mexicans are mixed of Southern European indigenous and minor African theres a lot white Mexicans in the whole Central-Northern México.

Not all white people are nordic blue eyed looking.

White mexicanos.

The look is not important, it is how they are treated politically. If any Latin heritage can be identified then they are politically not white. Once called the single drop rule to used enforce discrimination, now to lay claim to benefits to counter the past discrimination of ancestors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2019, 02:55 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,891,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr78609 View Post
It ant about being white or brown,, Its about not being here if you dont have your legal papers.. lol
You do realize the thread is about Mexico and some of this people posting live in Mexico and have no plans on coming to the USA. I bet you didn't know only poor Mexican people are coming to the USA the middle class and rich have no interest. Your post sounds real dumb.

Old 05-06-2019, 04:03 PM

6,498 posts, read 7,527,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcorub16 View Post
What are you talking about, Michael Moore totally looks like a Mexican. LOL

I often see Northern European looking Mexicans in El Paso driving around with Chihuahua licence plates, likely Mennonite descendants, but I know darn well they are a minority in Mexico.
I meant to say Mormon's, not Menonites.

Old 05-06-2019, 05:21 PM

465 posts, read 606,949 times
Canelo Alvarez could be an Irish cousin of mine, but for his brown eyes.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports...oxing-1655907/

Old 05-06-2019, 05:36 PM

10,060 posts, read 12,802,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the South View Post
Canelo Alvarez could be an Irish cousin of mine, but for his brown eyes.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports...oxing-1655907/
Funny you mention that.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iris...tion_to_Mexico

Old 05-07-2019, 07:35 AM

6,288 posts, read 11,776,221 times
Irish like to drink. Mexicans like to drink.
Irish like to fight. Mexicans like to fight.
Irish are experts in cursing. Mexicans are experts in cursing.

Irish make more colorful use of the English language than British do. Mexicans make more colorful use of the Spanish language than Spaniards do.

Old 05-07-2019, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by England Dan View Post
Most British DNA, certainly in Wales and the West of England have high Iberian DNA. Not surprised to find there are standing stones in Portugal.
I doubt this. British skin is *very* white, it doesn't react well to sun, while Mediterranean skin is somewhat better at handling it.

Old 05-07-2019, 01:01 PM

1,150 posts, read 1,106,803 times
Brits are milky white in Winter, then when we fly to Spain and Portugal, Canaries for our Hols, we develop a red tinge ( same as rednecks) but then we do tan, and tan well. Haven`t you been to southern Spain and seen the older Brits with their leathery brown skin. People in the west of Britain, and parts of Ireland do tan well. To be honest I would rather go to Spain, and the Algarve in Portugal than crime ridden Mexico, heard that the drug gangs have infiltrated the holiday resorts of Cuncan as well. Had some friends who went to Mexico a couple of years ago ( Acapulco) and it was a hole with the largest rats.

Old 05-07-2019, 05:25 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,016,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80skeys View Post
I doubt this. British skin is *very* white, it doesn't react well to sun, while Mediterranean skin is somewhat better at handling it.
'British' people come in EVERY shade, surely you don't really believe what you say? Incidently it doesn't 'alway rain' in London either and we don't have bad teeth.

Old 05-08-2019, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
'British' people come in EVERY shade, surely you don't really believe what you say?
Anglo people? Darned white from what I've seen. White as cream cheese, like Weird al says.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Mexico