Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 08:21 AM

2,930 posts, read 7,077,974 times

Advertisements

Jungle? Enemies? If you are a drug dealer maybe. Or if you live in Sudan. By the way you cannot bring a gun as a tourist. And believe me Colombian airport security will not let you because they check you like 3 times and hand check almost everything
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2010, 08:30 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,802,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥PRINC3Ss♥♥ View Post
Jungle? Enemies? If you are a drug dealer maybe. Or if you live in Sudan. By the way you cannot bring a gun as a tourist. And believe me Colombian airport security will not let you because they check you like 3 times and hand check almost everything
Who says he brought the gun in? Maybe like other Colombians who came to South Florida they had family members who owned guns or maybe he got an illegal one...lol....who knows...I am sticking with him acting like an azz on the road and driving recklessly and provoking things after he realized he pissed someone off who wasn't intimidated by him..it was probably a pride issue he had and he pushed it until he got shot. Jungle, enemies, is me referring to women like you who claim they grew up in a worse place than a man who lived somewhere else because we all know that women aren't out there in groups of 5 looking to rob people and jump or shoot people..that is a guy's kind of violence in a ghetto. Women just hear about those things in most cases. So for a woman to say my neighborhood was worse than yours to a guy is kind of ridiculous because lets count the amount of times you ran from someone with a weapon or the times you fought someone in the streets ect...Enemies are everywhere not just Sudan or Colombia. There are Enemies in Nashville where I live now. There are areas of Nashville that I wouldn't walk in as there are in any other city. It's all about who you know in an area to be real about it.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:38 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,225,862 times
What, you guys are detectives now???

what is the point of this thread anyways? I doubt the OP wanted to read our detectivelike conjectures and conclusions.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
What, you guys are detectives now???

what is the point of this thread anyways? I doubt the OP wanted to read our detectivelike conjectures and conclusions.
Well, actually I beleive that this was the last sentence that the OP wrote in his post....

"Detectives are on scene gathering clues, but they're not sure what the motive might be"

Which leaves the conversation open to discussion about what the detectives might find out since we don't know all the facts for sure.

Last edited by doggiebus; 08-14-2010 at 06:25 PM.. Reason: Please don't use red.

Old 08-10-2010, 08:49 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,225,862 times
In other words, in a thread that doesn't give us any info but that of a shooting, we are playing the "who is really who, even though we don't know crap about what really happened" game.

Hummmmmmm, interesting

Old 08-10-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
In other words, in a thread that doesn't give us any info but that of a shooting, we are playing the "who is really who, even though we don't know crap about what really happened" game.

Hummmmmmm, interesting
That's true but at the same time the media didn't know the facts either so why post this in the first place? So, therefore we can question what the spin is that the media is putting on this story. I brought up the fact of how they reported that the man had a wife and kid. I gave my opinion that I don't think we should beleive what the media tells us about the shooter based off of the way they subtly try to make the victim look innocent or like he is some kind of angel. Someone commented in opposition to my view so that is where this turned into showing people that what the media says isn't always the real story.

Old 08-14-2010, 03:24 PM

6 posts, read 11,895 times
Wow the stereotypes regarding Colombians are truly shocking, the vast majority of Colombians who come to South Florida as tourists every year (of which there are a lot) are here to spend money, have a nice vacation with their families and are not involved with drugs in any way.

Also Columbia is a district in which the Capital of our country is located. Colombia is a country in South America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami