Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 02:23 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,196,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeandmich View Post
That is a load of rubbish. Nudity and sexuality go hand in hand for human beings. It is totally natural to be sexually attracted to another person especially when they are nude because a human body is what triggers sexual attraction. Maturity has nothing to do with it especially with males since testosterone (which is the primary drive in males) is what makes males ...... male regardless of age or maturity. Unlike other animals human beings are in heat all of the time. And like other mammals the male is the one one who makes the initial attempt to mate. That is totally natural

Society creates these unatural philosophies that force people to follow the set rules of that group. Religious dogma, self claimed moral leaders and repressed individuals and groups attempt refrain from following their desires and fail miserably at it.
  • Sexuality
  • violence
  • agressiveness
  • sadness
  • happiness
  • desire for material items
Most are repressed by modern society for good reasons. But they are 100% natural. So saying that being nude in front of other people and not attracting someone sexually is a both fool hardy and quite naive. Which then we go back to your comment about maturity or I should say lack of maturity if you think nakedness and sexually do not go hand in hand.

The sooner you realize this the sooner you will realize how the world really is. But hey its your life and this is a free country....unless the tea Party takes over.
aren't you attracted to people in bikini?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2012, 09:56 AM

13 posts, read 27,924 times
This thread is pretty good however I really need to see pics of this beach with the people on it to get a clear idea of what ya''ll talkng about.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:51 AM

313 posts, read 725,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
aren't you attracted to people in bikini?

I guess I would be attracted to anyone who I felt attractive regardless of what they were wearing. But tell me wouldn't someone built like Jennifer Lopez get your attention more in the nude than in a bathing suit?

Last edited by joeandmich; 07-16-2012 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 07-16-2012, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner1970 View Post
This thread is pretty good however I really need to see pics of this beach with the people on it to get a clear idea of what ya''ll talkng about.
I totally agree. Maybe the nude poser can post some pics?

Old 07-16-2012, 11:09 AM

309 posts, read 619,550 times
LOL. nope. the artists and students have the rights to their own work - the model typically does not get any of the work that they create, nor would we be permitted to share or post it anywhere, even if we do sometimes get a sample - copyright issues and all that.

and in any case, there are far too many people who do not understand the concept of 'artistic' (i.e. non-sexual) nudity (as we've seen in this thread) - so more often than not, outside the art world, it would no doubt be taken out of context, and looked upon as titillating, as opposed to artistic & non-sexual.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:43 AM

6,853 posts, read 22,459,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeandmich View Post
I totally agree. Maybe the nude poser can post some pics?
It will get deleted pretty fast if one is posted, fyi.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:50 AM

309 posts, read 619,550 times
well it's moot in any case. There are no "pics" - art classes are for drawing, sketching, painting, etc - not photography. Anything that the students create would be an artistic interpretation of the nude figure, not an actual photograph.

and really, if people need pics to envision what a nude beach is like, that's pretty lame, LOL. (and yeh, i know that was just a joke).

Old 07-16-2012, 09:43 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,196,322 times
If you are all excited to see pics of nude beaches just cuz u want to see naked bodies, then u have a different mentality and nude beaches are simply not for u. I say "not for you", because u won't be able to hide your b@ner or you will be simply disgusted at what you see

Old 07-16-2012, 09:50 PM

23 posts, read 30,055 times
Hey it is ADAM AND EVE BEFORE SINS TAKE OVER .....It is a different point of views ..for some one else .....But all Gods Creations is good and man gives a different concept .....

Old 07-17-2012, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catt6 View Post
LOL. nope. the artists and students have the rights to their own work - the model typically does not get any of the work that they create, nor would we be permitted to share or post it anywhere, even if we do sometimes get a sample - copyright issues and all that.

and in any case, there are far too many people who do not understand the concept of 'artistic' (i.e. non-sexual) nudity (as we've seen in this thread) - so more often than not, outside the art world, it would no doubt be taken out of context, and looked upon as titillating, as opposed to artistic & non-sexual.
True.... there very very very few people who relate to nudity only artistically.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami