Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2007, 05:16 PM

1 posts, read 2,858 times

Advertisements

I recently moved to Milwaukee with my dog, and I am could really use some advice. Most of all, I was wondering if anyone could reccomend a vet they really like and trust. I really want to go somewhere where the vet is personal and will remember us and not where we are just one out of hundreds of clients. Also, I've recently switched to making my own dog food and want a vet that will be supportive and not try to switch me to whatever brand of food they get samples from. At the same time, can anyone also reccomend a groomer? For some reason my dog's only real fear is the groomer's, she's terrified, so I really was hoping to get some feedback about a place before I subject her to going.

Really any advice would be great, including any other information you might have about having a dog in milwaukee, like fun things to do or where to go, etc. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Annie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2007, 10:08 PM

5 posts, read 23,619 times
Where in Milwaukee are you located? It would be helpful to answer your questions. General area.. From experience, I know that more info is helpful

Not that I can help.. I'm in Racine.

If you are near there, I can recommend an excellent holistic vet clinic. Just 2 vets.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:18 AM

2 posts, read 5,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogAddicts View Post
Where in Milwaukee are you located? It would be helpful to answer your questions. General area.. From experience, I know that more info is helpful

Not that I can help.. I'm in Racine.

If you are near there, I can recommend an excellent holistic vet clinic. Just 2 vets.

What are the two holistic vets in the Milwaukee area that you recommend? I have an FIV cat at home who I am interested in providing traditional and non traditional medical care to... (ie scientific medicine AND supplements, herbs, etc) I live on the Eastside of Milwaukee.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:20 AM

2 posts, read 5,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetannie View Post
I recently moved to Milwaukee with my dog, and I am could really use some advice. Most of all, I was wondering if anyone could reccomend a vet they really like and trust. I really want to go somewhere where the vet is personal and will remember us and not where we are just one out of hundreds of clients. Also, I've recently switched to making my own dog food and want a vet that will be supportive and not try to switch me to whatever brand of food they get samples from. At the same time, can anyone also reccomend a groomer? For some reason my dog's only real fear is the groomer's, she's terrified, so I really was hoping to get some feedback about a place before I subject her to going.

Really any advice would be great, including any other information you might have about having a dog in milwaukee, like fun things to do or where to go, etc. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Annie

Stop in the store Metropawlis (317 N. Broadway - in the 3rd ward)! They have so many fun items for dogs and cats AND your pets are allowed in the store (on a leash of course). They have an indoor doggy bakery too with lots of cute treats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
View detailed profiles of: