Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 01:14 PM

12 posts, read 24,810 times

Advertisements

if you want more info me email is eredy2008@yahoo.com for real common sense answers and ps you DO NOT WANT GO NO WHERE NEAR GUNTOWN OR BALDWYN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2011, 09:20 PM

25,581 posts, read 17,304,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eredy View Post
your best bets would be fulton school, its the highest in the country as well as a morreville and fairveiw, now morreville and fulton is mostly white and fairveiw with highest rating is all white goes to the 8th grade you would want your kids to go in high school in itawambia county high school go to Fulton. saltillo is nice there rating isnt as high and in the last 5 yrs have had a very high rate in drug problems higher than most towns and its went into there schools very bad.cheapest land is 1500 acre to 3000 . the highest is 6000 to 12000 acre and you can get a 2 bd house for 40,000 most houses around here are in the 60,000 range
eredy....friend...please. Don't do this to us. We are trying to promote our state. We are trying to put our best foot forward, clean up the house, set out the best china, and so forth. We don't want to lie, understand, we just want to represent ourselves well.

You have failed.

Your post is barely comprehensible (that means I can barely understand it) and the subject, eredy, is education. You have attempted to discuss education - of all things - while ignoring simple rules, which I know you learned in the 7th grade.
Names of cities need to be capitalized. Every time.
The beginning of a sentence needs to be capitalized.
You have used the phrase "its went". I believe you are trying to say "it has gone", but maybe not.
You have confused there and their.

Please go back and correct your grammar.

And if by any chance English (see, I started "English" with a capitol "E") is not your primary language, please accept by most humble apology.

You Friend,
The Listener
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi