Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area
 [Register]
Mobile area Mobile County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2021, 01:10 PM

426 posts, read 382,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge0001 View Post
Lol I heard abou that earlier, does anyone know what’s up with the apparent email scandal that he has right now, I’ve only seen the memes about it
It's a simple security test that every other employee has already taken and passed. He's likening it to Jim Crowe laws. This guy is a joke and glad he will be out after this election. Still trying to figure out who I will vote for to replace him
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2021, 06:12 PM

5,003 posts, read 9,162,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Mac View Post
It's a simple security test that every other employee has already taken and passed. He's likening it to Jim Crowe laws. This guy is a joke and glad he will be out after this election. Still trying to figure out who I will vote for to replace him
It's a tough one between Cory Penn and Tim Holis.

Old 07-28-2021, 06:29 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,220,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortCity View Post
It's a tough one between Cory Penn and Tim Holis.
Are either pro annexation?

Old 07-28-2021, 07:13 PM

490 posts, read 464,486 times
I believe they both stated that they don’t know enough about the issue and would like to learn more about it. So they are not coming out for or against. Personally, I can respect that answer. I like Cory Penn. if I lived in district 1, I would vote for him.

Old 07-28-2021, 08:06 PM

2,997 posts, read 3,583,586 times
Quote:
Well racism has become big business and from the article in al.com this is a perfect example.
He sounds like someone always looking to play the race card. Good thing he isn’t in the Federal Government or trying to get a security clearance. Mobile will be wise to oust this problem child. But he will claim some other bogus wrong against him.
Obviously the security test has something that he is guilty of and makes him uncomfortable .

Old 07-28-2021, 08:25 PM

562 posts, read 666,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natedoggbry View Post
It appears Sam’s southern eatery from Shreveport will be going into the Taco Bell on dauphin based on the sign they put out front
It would actually be their second time here in Mobile. They had a brief stint on Azalea Road in 2015 as one of the many failed businesses that set up shop in that old Dairy Queen location. The curse was broken last year when Valentino's opened. I hope things are going well for them because they are really good and have been there multiple times myself.

Old 07-28-2021, 08:29 PM

562 posts, read 666,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortCity View Post
Lol and sadly the owner of Butchcassidy's own that land. Fred is crazy man .
The former gas station land correct?
It's better off as an overflow lot for Butch Cassidy's patrons.
Maybe Butch's plans to do something with the vacant building next door that serves as more parking?

Old 07-28-2021, 10:39 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,220,359 times
Quote:

Just read an article about it... how did this man get elected. He should've just taken the L and not mention it, would've kept his dignity

Old 07-29-2021, 07:37 AM

426 posts, read 382,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evlb401 View Post
I believe they both stated that they don’t know enough about the issue and would like to learn more about it. So they are not coming out for or against. Personally, I can respect that answer. I like Cory Penn. if I lived in district 1, I would vote for him.
I voted for Corey Penn last go around. Seems like a great family guy who really wants the best for the community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge0001 View Post
Just read an article about it... how did this man get elected. He should've just taken the L and not mention it, would've kept his dignity
I genuinely don't think he's very smart. Not trying to be mean, just stating the facts. I still crack up every time I see him and Chassity the tattoo artist together. What's even funnier is he had her sue the City over the City Council President issue. Like no one remembers that they are a couple in one way or another

Old 07-29-2021, 04:20 PM

5,003 posts, read 9,162,150 times
Quote:
I voted for Corey Penn last go around. Seems like a great family guy who really wants the best for the community.

I genuinely don't think he's very smart. Not trying to be mean, just stating the facts. I still crack up every time I see him and Chassity the tattoo artist together. What's even funnier is he had her sue the City over the City Council President issue. Like no one remembers that they are a couple in one way or another
Yes Cory Penn should have won last time.He was very close too. Fred won because the seniors in Trinity Gardens community were his biggest supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Mobile area