Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 07:30 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,999,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
If you like Tequila there is a Tequila Bar / Mexican restaurant there called El Topo. The food isn't great but it's not bad either. Bigfork doesn't shut down in the winter, it just slows down a bit.
I've been told by friends that Topo has gotten bad as of late.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2009, 07:51 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,061,575 times
Yes it began the decline when the original owner sold the place. I used to surf the same spots with the original owner when I lived in San Diego. My wife's sister was in the same classes with him in school. He first started El Topo in Missoula and it was awful. He then moved to Bigfork and it was pretty good when it wasn't real busy. Then he sold the place and it's just OK now. The quality and portions aren't consistent anymore. We Would go to Fiesta En Jalisco or Los Caporales For food before going to El Topo anymore. El Topo does have an extensive Tequila list though.

Old 03-21-2009, 10:27 AM

110 posts, read 322,073 times
Yes, I agree with Rickers- We went out last night and thought about going to El Topo, but the last several times I've been there, the food hasn't been all that good- I would definetely go to Fiesta En Jalisco- They are always good. Los Caporales isn't very good in my opinion- I've been there a couple of times, and each time it wasn't very good, so I don't go there anymore
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana