Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2009, 12:29 AM

34 posts, read 77,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzie02 View Post
What kind of agenda can we possibly have? Erec on the other hand has an agenda. He profits from this scam.

LOL that is classic

lets play a game you currently own a home it is worth 300k you owe 400 your mortgage payment is 3500 rent in the area is 1700. you get a mod from your lender that brings your payments down to 31% PITI
tg-33: Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan (http://www.ustreas.gov/press/releases/tg33.htm - broken link)

of your income say you make 7k a month your new payment is 2170 with the tax right off of owning a home your at square one(meaning paying less then rent). do the math your got a 30yr mortgage did you think it was going to go away you will pay that for ever even with the jw program it is still a mortgage (witch comes from Latin meaning in debt till death) and you still are paying for 30ys. also the market is getting better and will get better before the end you will get equity back in your home.

And loan mods happen all the time i can name you 5 company's that have gotten 100s of loan mods i mean 100's of great mod with principle reduction to.(PM and i will give you a list of company's that work and some are in the Sac area) i will fax or email proof of a PR that came from a Loan Mod if you want.

Old 08-11-2009, 05:39 AM

19 posts, read 33,815 times
Elizabeth Warren says banks' toxic assets are still a threat - Aug. 11, 2009

The regulators should force the banks to get rid of their toxic assets before giving them more money. I'm worry about the deficit the gov't has gotten us into. Our children and grandchildren will be paying for all this bs that only benefit the banks.

Old 08-11-2009, 12:43 PM

10 posts, read 22,334 times
LOL indeed Suzie. I drive my 2003 Dodge truck (currently being looked at at the Automall) home every night to my 2052 sq. ft. mansion (that I bought at the top of the market) where I shove Hundred dollar bills in the fireplace to heat the house.

The truth is I'm looking in to a loan mod too to tide me over until I get my note purchased. Maybe that loan mod will reduce my principal (Learning is right to point out that loan mods CAN get principal reductions, but that is the exception, not the rule). You may also notice that I have always maintained that people should do whatever they can to make their payments easier to handle. We have partnered up with a very succesful loan mod company out of Folsom that will be handling mine.

Old 08-11-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatehomeowner View Post
Elizabeth Warren says banks' toxic assets are still a threat - Aug. 11, 2009

The regulators should force the banks to get rid of their toxic assets before giving them more money. I'm worry about the deficit the gov't has gotten us into. Our children and grandchildren will be paying for all this bs that only benefit the banks.
The banks already payed back the gov the money they borrowed

also they are getting ride of there Toxic assets though a program called PPIP & [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]PPIF[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Old 08-11-2009, 01:06 PM

And Suzie, if your agenda isn't profit than it's "Grinch-ery". You're trying to bring everyone down. Get some fresh air. It'll do wonders for your outlook on life.

When I was growing up, my father gave to everybody with a sad story, bought magazine subscriptions that never showed up... you know, typical scams. Meanwhile, he was a free-lance writer... never made much money. He still believes that people are basically good, despite lots of evidence to the contrary. He's 71 now, still doesn't make much but lives an easy life, and is VERY happy. He could probably have tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars more had he not been taken so many times. But he doesn't care.

I'm not suggesting that everyone should go send Madoff money and invest heavily in Enron, but if you go through life assuming EVERYONE is a criminal, what's the point of going on. I've been taken before too, but it's only been once or twice that there was actual malicious intent. There's a good line in the Lord's prayer about that though (I'm not particularly Christian but my mother IS an Episcopal priest). It goes: "Forgive us OUR trespasses, as we forgive those that trespass against us".

Bottom line, people, is this: we are working tirelessly (and in many cases thanklessly <boo hoo>) to see this through.

Old 08-11-2009, 01:10 PM

By the way,

Our negotiator is following up with BofA every other day now. He knows that we are behind the eight ball time-wise.

We're also submitting GMAC, Wells Fargo, and Chase pools in the coming days.

Old 08-11-2009, 01:53 PM

8 posts, read 15,633 times
Erec, Thanks for your posts and updates. It is good to have someone who knows what is really going on post here. Thanks again for your wisdom and not allowing the naysayer's lies and agendas to go without stating truth. It is sad that the naysayers don't have something better to do than try to cause more heart ache...

Old 08-11-2009, 04:47 PM

What about the heart ache of the new clients that they are bringing on or the ones that lost there homes??? people that are in are in but dont think for a second that selling something you haven't preformed and cant is "the right thing to do" when this all started back over a yr ago it was told that JW had closed 1000's of these files and had proof on there website now that the cat is out of the bag and we all know that they closed nothing yet. why would you keep telling people that you have and bring in new clients??

Old 08-11-2009, 05:22 PM

2,568 posts, read 6,750,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erec View Post
And Suzie, if your agenda isn't profit than it's "Grinch-ery". You're trying to bring everyone down. Get some fresh air. It'll do wonders for your outlook on life.
Uhm, you forgot to threaten me with lawyers liked you did the other posters who do not agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erec View Post
I'm not suggesting that everyone should go send Madoff money and invest heavily in Enron, but if you go through life assuming EVERYONE is a criminal, what's the point of going on. I've been taken before too, but it's only been once or twice that there was actual malicious intent. There's a good line in the Lord's prayer about that though (I'm not particularly Christian but my mother IS an Episcopal priest). It goes: "Forgive us OUR trespasses, as we forgive those that trespass against us".
This sounds to me like you are telling people to let themselves be taken. I guess you know this is a scam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by db2brant View Post
Erec, Thanks for your posts and updates. It is good to have someone who knows what is really going on post here.
He sure does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by db2brant View Post
Thanks again for your wisdom and not allowing the naysayer's lies and agendas to go without stating truth. It is sad that the naysayers don't have something better to do than try to cause more heart ache...
Again I ask you what kind of agenda do you think we have?. When I first read this thread someone was asking if we thought this was a scam. I gave my opinion then. Now I am just following it because I have never seen a scam play out in real life. See I have never been taken myself. I find it very educative. For example I've always heard scammers quote the bible or talk about God a lot to gain trust. Sure enough Erec is now doing it.

Old 08-11-2009, 11:27 PM

Eric,

so why would you guys still sell this???
1)if you have never done it
2) your not sure if it is possible
3) you cant fully stop sales
4) let alone that there is a foreclosure consultant law(do you have the 100 k bond that you need)
Consumers - Foreclosure Consultant Registration - California Dept. of Justice - Office of the Attorney General

why would you sell something that does not exist?
until it has been done the way you are doing it, it is not real,

so you are braking the law by charging a fee to homeowners that are in foreclosure
and selling something that is not real

so if you care why would you do that??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages