Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2009, 03:21 AM

28 posts, read 59,884 times

Advertisements

you tell them 101, it's about time, beleive it or not we all know what we are talking about, we were trying to give you hints, clues, information, and you still didn't get it? It's like being in a bad relationship, as long as he/she says they love you and have make up sex, where all good!!! WRONG!!!!!! If i were you i would be at their door steps on monday morning asking for a full refund and if you do not receive it you will go directly to the DA's office..........end of story. Email me your contact info and i will get some real help over to you, face to face, and all transperancy.!!!! That is if you want to stay in your home? I am so glad this roller coaster is about to end...........

Old 07-18-2009, 03:25 AM

glowworm, haven't you ever heard of FRAUD??? People forge people's signatures everyday of the week, so if i were you i would contact someone at your local District Attorney's office and find out exactly what took place with your deed if anything, and check with your rep, who is your rep?

Old 07-18-2009, 03:56 AM

Mortgage and Real Estate Fraud - Mortgage Fraud News

Mortgage and Real Estate Fraud - Mortgage Fraud News

Other Statutes - Securities/Commodities/Exchanges Cases filed in the California Central District Court - Justia Federal District Court Filings and Dockets

Mortgage Fraud and Real Estate Fraud

Jesse Paid Cydney for your file to go to her investors??? Do i need to say more???? Jesse and Cydney are friends, very good friends, just ask.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:53 AM

3,749 posts, read 12,410,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
VA-Cat - you got any "plan B" ideas for upside-down in mortgage and sideways in employment (one of two unemployed - in construction)? Rental shopping is next option... so I guess I do have a plan for the 'worst'. :-/

Last JW info (about a week ago?) was that BofA/CW agreed to sell at 65% of loan value; however, JW investors want 50% or less... so I guess bottom line agreement has not yet been reached.
If I knew how to correct the major cluster that our economy has become, believe me I'd share it! Of my 4 brothers and sisters, 3 have lost their jobs due to the economy and 2 are upside-down and in the same boat as you. I can share some ideas that might help to economize until home values start to raise again. DH & I were in the same boat a long time ago (about 30 years) so I'm just sharing what we did.
  • Sell everything you can. TVs, extra clothes, yard tools, artwork, furniture - get an Ebay account and sell what you can there. I don't suggest selling jewelry as it only gets back cents on the dollar of what its worth. Obviously we didn't have Ebay back when we went through our troubles. We had to rely on yard sales. Ebay does give you a wider audience. Sell everything for "local pickup only" so you don't have to deal with packaging & shipping.
  • Make a budget and stick to it. Take X number of dollars out of your checking account at the start of the week and thats what you have to spend. Buy cheaper cuts of meat, store brands rather than name brands and cut out all junk food. No soda (drink kool aid) no chips or other snack foods. Fresh and canned fruit or carrot sticks makes a good snack for half the price.
  • Turn you A/C temp as high as you can stand it or better yet, turn it off and use window fans.
  • Turn the temp on the water heater to 100 at the highest and do what you can to conserve water. No long showers, hand wash dishes, etc.
  • You are gonna hate the next suggestion...if you have cable - cancel it and buy rabbit ears. Keep the internet so you access to internet job boards but go with the lowest speed they have available. ISP companies won't tell you this is an option, you have to ask.
You'd be surprised at how all of this adds up every month and may make a dent and help you get through. I won't state the obvious about clipping credit cards - thats a no-brainer. As for the job issues, I'll DM you with some ideas. I worked in the construction industry for over 25 years. I might be able to give you some ideas there too. Hope some of this can help you!

Old 07-18-2009, 05:05 PM

29 posts, read 72,575 times
I did check all the ins and outs of my deed and it runs clear. I understand that JW can surface as a scam and that is why i am constantly reading these blogs...trying to gather all of what is being said from everyone who is given a little piece of info here and alittle bit of info there.i am also keeping in touch with my rep. Tues they will have more of an idea of what the coutrywide/bank of america negotiations 'deal' may entail.
However i do not want to pull out, heavens... if things do go through. Yes there are many signs and I struggle with this. I'm am trying to armor myself in case things go for the worst.

Old 07-18-2009, 08:15 PM

why put yourself through this type of agony??? Call your local district attorney's office and/or the department of real estate, if any of you would have done this you would have been done along time ago and possibly get your money back and on to a solution that could already be over.

Old 07-19-2009, 11:28 AM

1,716 posts, read 2,502,568 times
VA-Cat - THANK YOU for all the advice and ideas. It's nice to know you "been there, done that" as well. I/we have done many things you suggest already - except (OMG!!) cut the cable!! We did remove all cable frills. And I'm considering downgrade back to dial-up internet - it would save $20/mo but I want to test it first to see if dial-up even still works :-)

I do still have my job with a non-construction employer, and hubby is now applying for jobs working for others - and I'm certain he'll land one eventually. Meanwhile, we are selling stuff and all of that. I even did successfully negotiate a business VYP listing bill that was way past due - at 50% of the billing amount (before late fees, etc). When I signed up for it, I just had NO IDEA the construction economy would be such a sharp downturn!! And leave our business revenue so high and dry. And I thought the listing would help! OOPS!! Anyway, that was a nice win-win and VYP was actually very helpful, professional and nice along the way with all of that.

Anyway, about this mort mess - I guess our bottom line is either this (JW) works for us, or we are looking at BK/foreclosure, because even if we could afford the current mort paymt (it's above current rental amount though), the $100,000 up-side won't go away for a decade or two - and as much as we like our ol' house, we have to be sensible and look at bottom lines at some point.

And actually, until we get the unemployment solved, we don't really know what our bottom line is/will be.... so just going day by day for right now.

As I see it, financial losses are everywhere (401Ks, stocks, etc) and ours was in home equity, and at some point we have to cut losses and move on. I would rather address the loss thru JW or BK rather than leave (foreclose) with the possible recourse pending.... on our second. But anyway, one thing at a time.

I did receive a notice (dated 7/8) from BofA/CW that West Coast Mort requested info on our loan. Hum, so maybe something is moving foward.... not sure.
Thanks again Va-Cat!! :-D

Old 07-19-2009, 02:14 PM

Zelva, you mentioned West Coast was calling you to get info, what don't you understand, Cydney Sanchez, owns Horizons Property and West Coast did you not see the article about her? She is a scam, her company is a scam, and you know who else is a scam without me saying it, anyone linked to Cydney and her business is in deep trouble, Learning 101 told you that he has visited Horizons and West Coast, why aren't you understanding this? And for Gloworm stating that this is why she is blogging to get info, you were told several times to call department of real estate and the District Attorney's office, and as far a your rep, he/she is one of jw follower's that is going off what they are told, so again, quit blogging and CALL your local District Attorney's office and the department of real estate, you have been told this several times, for god sake CALL, then come back a blog what you found out! Hopefully it's good for your sake, but i doubt it very much.

Old 07-19-2009, 03:45 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,502,568 times
I do see the article (SEC report) about Cydney Sanchez and HPH, however I don't see, cannot find, the connection between West Coast Mort and Sanchez -- do you have that connection info?
Here's the SEC report link: Horizon Property Holdings, L.C. and Cydney Sanchez: Lit. Rel. No. 21088 / June 17, 2009 I can't find Sanchez as a corp officer at West Coast Mortgage either. Do you have the Sanchez - West Coast Mort connection info? THANKS!!

Old 07-19-2009, 09:11 PM

Why don't you ask Jesse??? or your Rep??? Again, lot of talking and no one is taking action about the info we are providing you. Learning 101 told you he met with Cydney 10 times with West Coast Mortgage and Horizons, believe me there is a connection also you have the article of the Security Exchange Commissions, why don' t you call someone and talk to them i mean i don't know what else to tell you people., but you better go ask for a refund, first in line ususally gets their money back,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages