Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2009, 07:20 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,943,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
financial advisors, certified debt negotiators, attorneys, and mortgage consultants"
Wow, I want to trust my future to these clowns.

Imagine going into a dark forest with these guys and you are the only one not wielding a club.

Old 06-22-2009, 06:55 AM

6 posts, read 11,124 times
I can`t legally do anything for another month.I am done trying to contact anyone;they will just blow me off.Has anybody had any similar experiences with JW lately.At this point in the ball game they should be contacting me with good news,not ignoring my calls.

Old 06-22-2009, 12:09 PM

6 posts, read 11,124 times
I received an email from my rep today and he said that it would be a huge mistake to get out of this program with a refund because it is very close to getting done.I have heard this before but i will wait and see if this can wrap up in the next week or so.

Old 06-22-2009, 01:14 PM

2,568 posts, read 6,752,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul vallas View Post
I received an email from my rep today and he said that it would be a huge mistake to get out of this program with a refund because it is very close to getting done.I have heard this before but i will wait and see if this can wrap up in the next week or so.

Did you expect him to tell you anything other than keep your money with him? He is not a neutral party. He is a sales person.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:48 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,502,568 times
This is what I've heard recently (regarding BofA/CW) - (5/22) Broker Pricing Opinions were ordered on 300 some properties - takes 1-2 weeks and are valid for 30 days. (6/11) These had been completed/received, however 80 some properties require drive-by appraisals and some valuations are being objected to/reviewed. Prior to this info I was told that settlement had been reached (to sell the notes) -- negotiations were completed, but determining property valuations is necessary. I don't know what all is involved in this type of thing, but it does sound to me that things are being finalized. Of course, I don't hear any singing quite yet -- but maybe the "fat lady" is back stage at least :-) I'm hoping.....

Old 06-23-2009, 08:27 AM

20 posts, read 48,947 times
Default Same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
This is what I've heard recently (regarding BofA/CW) - (5/22) Broker Pricing Opinions were ordered on 300 some properties - takes 1-2 weeks and are valid for 30 days. (6/11) These had been completed/received, however 80 some properties require drive-by appraisals and some valuations are being objected to/reviewed. Prior to this info I was told that settlement had been reached (to sell the notes) -- negotiations were completed, but determining property valuations is necessary. I don't know what all is involved in this type of thing, but it does sound to me that things are being finalized. Of course, I don't hear any singing quite yet -- but maybe the "fat lady" is back stage at least :-) I'm hoping.....

I have been told the same thing about the Wells Fargo Pool. . .I was also told since this program started in August, they have to fund before then to make sure they get to keep their shirts on.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:29 AM

29 posts, read 72,575 times
i was told they changed investors..that was the hold up...now they will be moving along rapidly.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:15 AM
WDC

3 posts, read 6,025 times
I have been in the Countrywide pool since Nov 2008. JW called me yesterday to have me fax my monthly mortgage statement to them. They said that the CW pool was split into two pools. The first pool of 60 should be finalized in a couple of weeks.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:30 AM

2,568 posts, read 6,752,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDC View Post
I have been in the Countrywide pool since Nov 2008. JW called me yesterday to have me fax my monthly mortgage statement to them. They said that the CW pool was split into two pools. The first pool of 60 should be finalized in a couple of weeks.
Sound like all the posts on this thread. "... asked for more documentation", "... in a couple of weeks", "... x is the reason for the delay".

Old 06-23-2009, 12:33 PM
WDC

3 posts, read 6,025 times
I never mention there was a delay. I spoke to my JW rep a 2 weeks ago and he said negotiations had been finalized and it should take about 30 days for the deal to get done. Yesterday I had to send in my most recent loan information which is understandable because JW only has our loan info from Nov 2008 when when we signed up.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I was skeptical about this whole ordeal, but I understood the whole business (financial) side of this type of deal. It's not simple like when you refinance your loan it a pretty complex transaction because CW (BOA) doesn't have our loan on their books. Most loans today are securitized and sold off to other investors in pools. CW (BOA) basically services our loan and pays the income stream to the investors where our loan was part of a securitized pool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages