Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2009, 09:09 AM

20 posts, read 41,992 times

Advertisements

Gloworm, I don't have any paperwork yet. Once the pool goes through they ask for pictures of your home to get a BPO (Broker Pricing Opinion) in order to decided what your new principal balance will be. So we don't have any numbers or confirmation yet. When we get it I would be happy to let you know and we can email back and forth if you like.

We just signed up a few weeks ago, we're in the Countrywide pool. The guy we work with says that pool has been waiting about 8 months, we literally got in the last 24 hours it was open, so for us it was just lucky timing. Also, I know the bailout package has effected all of that. What pool are you in?

Old 04-13-2009, 09:54 AM

29 posts, read 72,559 times
what is your email emilynel?

Old 04-13-2009, 10:15 AM

Sent you a direct message

Old 04-17-2009, 10:44 PM

1 posts, read 1,977 times
Hello all I have been reading your postings, some of them are way off mark as where others are right one. I only say this due to the fact that I have been talking to my rep several times a week. and have talked with Jesse personnally (the owner of JW) I have been in the program scince Oct. and due to the our great government giving money to those who misuse it my loan has been postponed 3 times now. hopefully we will hear something soon. any one that has creditable information please chime in always looking for more/good info, any one who want to rant just stay out. I am interested in seeing some documentaion as well. It never hurts to be skeptical about all things even if I have spoken with Jesse.

Old 04-21-2009, 05:27 PM

20 posts, read 48,943 times
Default Anything?

So, I am new to this kind of thing but when I did a google search on JW financial, this forum came up. Does anyone out there have documentation showing a success story using JW Financial? I have been signed on since October and keep hearing the same things. . . wait until the Federal Bailout funds come in in April. Well, we are coming to the end of the month, and we still have not heard anything even after calling and e-mailing Jesse and other reps. Please, share with me any positive feedback with documentation.

Old 04-23-2009, 12:11 AM

1,716 posts, read 2,502,323 times
I signed up also with JWFS in Feb -- and we are with Countrywide, and I've heard similar; something is supposed to be happening soon with our loan (purchased by JWFS investors). I checked out JWFS as thoroughly as I could think to (county court records = none negative; public corporation records = associated with a law firm in LA area that has one -old- BAR issue; BBB = no complaints; etc). Crossing fingers......

Old 04-23-2009, 09:11 AM

29 posts, read 72,559 times
yes i have heard Countrywide and Bank of America loans are about to go through or have gone through. Keep us posted!

Old 04-23-2009, 11:31 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,502,323 times
Well, it is VERY NICE to have connected with several JWFS clients here -- because if there are problems, or we need some answers, etc, we can "pool" our efforts in getting resolution! :-)

Old 04-24-2009, 05:11 PM

20 posts, read 48,943 times
Default Fingers are crossed

Yes, my fingers are crossed, but I do have to tell you, it sounds like they are telling all of us the same stuff. .. I am in the Wells Fargo pool and just Wednesday was told that pool is close to "closing." Please, if and when anyone hears something different, post to this site. Also, IF there is anyone who has already received positive news and can show documentation, please share!!!!!

Old 04-25-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
Well, it is VERY NICE to have connected with several JWFS clients here -- because if there are problems, or we need some answers, etc, we can "pool" our efforts in getting resolution! :-)
ROFL!!! This is nice. The only thing I can say about all this is that if you're already in the program the money is gone, there's no use in freaking out and listening to people who don't know about the program and have no idea what they're talking about. KWIM? If something happens for us I will be sure to post here first Good luck to all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages