Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2009, 05:51 AM

8,309 posts, read 38,787,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Kid View Post
Ok, thanks for your input. I'll look into it further. This "program" seems a little iffy to me.
Don't look into it any further.

Old 03-12-2009, 02:58 PM

34 posts, read 77,845 times
savedmyhomebyjw
I want you to read this very carefully

Post your fax or emial and i will email/fax you proof of a loan mod that got a principle reduction ...
(anyone else i will do the same for)

I resold HPH product for 6mts and they did nothing at in that time 15 homes that were in NOTS (we took on 32 client that were in NOTS god only know what happened to them) were sold and the homeowners we kicked out. The reason that i posted here is because i think that people that rip off homeowners should burn in hell and now i have made it my mission to bring your company down as well with HPH.

As far as breaking the law

[SIZE=+2]CIVIL CODE [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]SECTION 2945-2945.11

Read it and you can see that it states planly that you can not charge someone money if a NOD or NOTS has been filed.

i though that you were a client so if you are why would you know about this the laws regarding this business anyways...

IF JW is selling anything that has to do with HPH or West Coast Mortgage then it is a SCAM.....

once again here it the proof that HPH can not do what they clam they are doing.. and that action is already been taken

http://www.corp.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2008/...roperty_dr.pdf

That is kinda a big deal dont you think?? or is it just someone trying to keep the good people of HPH down...

o yeah and what happened with the 200 Aura properties that were supposed to close in 1-2 week like 8 week ago did they close???
[/SIZE]

Old 03-12-2009, 11:16 PM

8,309 posts, read 38,787,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by savedmyhomebyjw View Post
why would you say don't look int yet any further???? You have something you want to say? Then say it??
No need to investigate anyone pitching a "funny" mortgage these days. If it isn't a scam it's a bad deal. Don't do anything non-conforming at this point.

Old 03-13-2009, 01:26 AM

WOW SAVEDMYHOMBYJW you should read your post you are really upset and plan rude. I never attacked you i would appreciate it if you would not attack me. you really show what type of person you are with those comments.

In regards to your POST(in between you attacking me)

"And this is for securities not notes stupid, and remember before you judge there are always two sides to the story."

Starting at line 16 of the DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER put on Horizon Property Holdings LLC.

"Horizon Property Holdings, LLC and Cydney Sanchez are hereby ordered to desist and refrain from the further offer or sale in the State of California of securities, including but not limited to investments in the form of promissory notes

WOW does that say NOTES no way how strange...

Im really not sure what to type more about this you should really talk to someone about how you feel. You really showed your true colors as a person with all your attacking and rudeness.

1. All of my statements have been backed with fact

2. For a company to recive a DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER is a big deal Call the Department of Corporation and ask about it (866) 275-2677

I would take the word of the Department of Corporations over anyone posting anger on some web site. They will tell you it is a HUGE DEAL HUGE.

3. You do what you want if JW saved your house Great good for you but what about the Hundreds of people that have lost there homes after putting there trust in these companies. What about the hard earned money that people have given that will receive nothing in return....

WHAT ABOUT THEM?????

Quote:

Old 03-15-2009, 02:13 PM

29 posts, read 72,559 times
haven't received the email yet....?

Old 03-16-2009, 10:22 AM

29 posts, read 72,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowormkvh View Post
AH!! Thank you! Thank you! I've been looking foward to your post the last couple of days.
As far as proof...just anything that shows that the transaction took place. Any sort of documentation....I'm not picky! just something to set my heart at ease. Looking foward to your email!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever you would think that shows that JW stepped in to slash your principle balance....just whatever!!!!

Tawnya_vanhouten@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time! I appriciate it treeeeemendoooouslllly!!!!
this was my message

Old 03-16-2009, 03:34 PM

Quote:
once again, 101 you have showed your ignorance!!!! Your civil code is for foreclosure consultants, remember jw buys notes, they are not foreclosure consultants, and no one is coming off the deed or being adde, huge difference, and they certainly do not purchase your home with you siging the deed and then purchase back, again please get your facts straight, ok, thanks.

Your not vary smart are you, please read before you post
If a NOD has been filed then you can not charge money for a service no matter what that is Note buy or modification or any other service, and please READ THE DEFINITION OF A FORECLOSURE CONSULTANT ( AND YES THAT IS WANT JW IS)

here is what the Ca law plainly states

The Legislature finds and declares that homeowners whose residences are in foreclosure are subject to fraud, deception, harassment, and unfair dealing by foreclosure consultants from the time a Notice of Default is recorded pursuant to Section 2924 until the time of the foreclosure sale. Foreclosure consultants represent that they can assist homeowners who have defaulted on obligations secured by their residences

"NOTICE REQUIRED BY CALIFORNIA LAW _________________________________ or anyone working [SIZE=1](Name)[/SIZE] for him or her CANNOT: (1) Take any money from you or ask you for money until _________________________________________ has [SIZE=1](Name)[/SIZE] completely finished doing everything he or she said he or she would do; and (2) Ask you to sign or have you sign any lien, deed of trust, or deed."

OMG THAT MEANS THAT YOUR COMPANY IS BREAKING THE LAW WOW WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO PUT YOU HARD EARNED CASH

Old 03-16-2009, 03:36 PM

O yeah and if there making a killing buying notes then why do they charge up front????

There a company's that do the same thing and don't charge anything up front

Old 03-16-2009, 03:38 PM

IN CASE YOU CANT READ

"Foreclosure consultant" means any person who makes any solicitation, representation, or offer to any owner to perform for compensation or who, for compensation, performs any service which the person in any manner represents will in any manner do any of the following: (1) Stop or postpone the foreclosure sale. (2) Obtain any forbearance from any beneficiary or mortgagee. (3) Assist the owner to exercise the right of reinstatement provided in Section 2924c. (4) Obtain any extension of the period within which the owner may reinstate his or her obligation.
(5) Obtain any waiver of an acceleration clause contained in any promissory note or contract secured by a deed of trust or mortgage on a residence in foreclosure or contained in any such deed of trust or mortgage. (6) Assist the owner to obtain a loan or advance of funds. (7) Avoid or ameliorate the impairment of the owner's credit resulting from the recording of a notice of default or the conduct of a foreclosure sale. (8) Save the owner's residence from foreclosure.

Old 03-16-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
once again, 101 you have showed your ignorance!!!! Your civil code is for foreclosure consultants, remember jw buys notes, they are not foreclosure consultants, and no one is coming off the deed or being adde, huge difference, and they certainly do not purchase your home with you siging the deed and then purchase back, again please get your facts straight, ok, thanks.
SO WHEN THEY PUT YOUR HOUSE IN A TRUST YOU DONT HAVE TO SIGN A DEED THAT IS CUZ THEY DONT ASK THEY JUST DO IT... I WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT JW HPH LOAN MODIFICATION FORECLOSURE LAW THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW... IT IS JUST FACT THAT NO MATTER HOW YOU SHAKE A STICK AT IT HPH IS A SCAM AND JW FOR RESELLING THAT PRODUCT (EVEN IF THEY THINK THAT IT WORKS IM SURE THEY DO) IS SELLING A SCAM.

It is sad really
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages