Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2009, 01:24 AM

3 posts, read 6,772 times

Advertisements

Any news???

Old 06-10-2009, 07:22 AM

5,342 posts, read 14,140,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingfortthetruth View Post
Any news???
Ya, no one got modified and they are all out/ripped off for $3,500.

Old 06-10-2009, 02:38 PM

1 posts, read 1,811 times
Yes, in my opinion --- this company is taking advantage of people and will gladly take your $3,500. I "joined" back in November and have seen nothing. Please tell everyone you know about this company and their scam.

Old 06-10-2009, 06:57 PM

20 posts, read 41,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimtheGuy View Post
Ya, no one got modified and they are all out/ripped off for $3,500.
Call me naive, an optimist, what have you, but you are not in the program, you don't know anything about it. I appreciate that you're an "expert" and know a lot more than I do about the business and everything surrounding it, but no one has been ripped off. They didn't cut town and run. Yes, nothing has happened yet, does that mean they are a scam? No.

Please keep to the facts. If you would like to say your OPINION is that we all got ripped off, then fine. But the fat lady hasn't started singing yet!

Old 06-11-2009, 09:39 AM

5,342 posts, read 14,140,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilynel View Post
Call me naive, an optimist, what have you, but you are not in the program, you don't know anything about it. I appreciate that you're an "expert" and know a lot more than I do about the business and everything surrounding it, but no one has been ripped off. They didn't cut town and run. Yes, nothing has happened yet, does that mean they are a scam? No.

Please keep to the facts. If you would like to say your OPINION is that we all got ripped off, then fine. But the fat lady hasn't started singing yet!

Ok, IMO you are all being ripped off. They probably didn't cut town yet because they are trying to suck more people into their web.

Don't take this wrong, but how is it that all these people that need a mortgage modification can come up with $3,500 in cash?

Old 06-11-2009, 10:33 AM

20 posts, read 41,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimtheGuy View Post

Don't take this wrong, but how is it that all these people that need a mortgage modification can come up with $3,500 in cash?
Well, we used our tax refund from this year. Not sure how everyone else did it, credit cards maybe?

Old 06-12-2009, 01:19 AM

1,716 posts, read 2,501,354 times
I used a retirement fund loan -- I mean, I either get a 'new start' via JW, in which case my 'investment' will really pay off; or I MOVE, and REEEEEEEEALLY start over. I'd rather not move, so the possibilities with JW are worth the 'gamble' to me.

Old 06-12-2009, 09:13 AM

2,568 posts, read 6,750,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
I used a retirement fund loan -- I mean, I either get a 'new start' via JW, in which case my 'investment' will really pay off; or I MOVE, and REEEEEEEEALLY start over. I'd rather not move, so the possibilities with JW are worth the 'gamble' to me.
If you took a loan from your 401k then if you loose or quit your job you have to repay it right away. If you do not repay it then it is treated as a distribution and it is subject to taxes and penalties.

Old 06-12-2009, 10:31 AM

1,716 posts, read 2,501,354 times
Thanks Suzie -- yes, I realize ALL that.... weighed it out, seriously. None (at least MANY) of these decisions in these times are easy, obvious, taken lightly, etc, etc. Thanks again!! It is good to mention what you note for those unaware. Thanks again.

Old 06-12-2009, 10:49 AM

3,749 posts, read 12,405,738 times
Default OK lets recap......

I'll was curious so I went back & looked over all the posts on this thread. I'll let the statistics I found speak for themselves.

This thread was started in late September of last year. Soon after the 1st people that are "in a pool" posted. Thats almost 9 months and NO ONE HAS CLOSED.

1st question about how long it takes to close was posted in November of last year and here it is June and NO ONE HAS CLOSED.

9 posters in this thread have been enthusiastic supporters. All others have voiced at least some skepticism. Of those 9, only one has more than one post and none have posted to any other thread.

I've reviewed all this very carefully and can't help but feel very sorry for anyone that spent their hard earned money on this "program". I firmly believe that you have been ripped off and have no chance of getting your money back or getting your mortgage refinanced. I will give a piece of advice to anyone that is still thinking about giving this company $3,500.00. Read this whole thread before making your decision. Look at dates and who posted what and exactly what was said. I'll also remind you of the old saying - if it sounds to good to be true....well .....you know the rest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages