Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2009, 01:20 PM

20 posts, read 41,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWRepE View Post
no
What do you mean "no?"

Hey guys, another Countrywide pool person here. I actually do think it's all or nothing. Considering it's a huge pool worth that many millions of dollars, that's why they do the pool in the first place, the number is based on the pool, not individual loans. At least that's how I understand it to be. That's why there's not a huge qualification process for this program, many/most are toxic, some are still current but want out of the situation, they all go together in the giant number.

Last edited by emilynel; 05-15-2009 at 01:34 PM..

Old 05-19-2009, 03:14 PM

34 posts, read 77,808 times
Just so you all scroll down to JW and you will find them on that list [SIZE=2]Desist and Refrain Orders and/or Accusations for Loan Modification Activities[/SIZE]

Old 05-19-2009, 03:18 PM

34 posts, read 77,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7bs View Post
Check the DRE Website now...There's a Desist & Refrain against JW Financial Solutions / Jesse Wheeler

Here's the Info copied & pasted from dre.ca.gov:

The following persons or entities have been issued a Desist and Refrain Order for conducting real estate activity without being properly licensed.

If a consumer is uncertain about whether a person is licensed check our on-line licensee database</B> HERE.

File Number:H-5169 SAC

Date Filed:2/27/2009

Name(s):JW Financial Solutions

Wheeler, Jesse

Carter, Blake

Norton, David

AKA(s):None

DBA(s):None

Address(es):1624 Santa Clara Drive, Suite 140
Roseville, CA 95661

4010 Foothills boulevard, Suite 103
Roseville, CA 95747

>>>> Public information request complete <<<<
Thank you glade there is some one else that sees this for what it is

Old 05-20-2009, 11:49 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,500,676 times
Cool 7.B.S. and "learning" --> Been there, done that..... (see 5/3/09 posts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelva View Post
Hum -- Thanks for this heads-up!!
Below is the RE Lic No on the JWFS' website, and it matches JWFS dba filing as well.
Says "no disciplinary action" -- but I'm going to check further just the same.
---------------------
License information taken from records of the Department of Real Estate on 5/3/2009 12:52:01 PM
License Type: CORPORATION
Name: New Century Realty & Investment Inc
Mailing Address: 211 N STATE ST STE 206 HEMET, CA 92543
License ID: 01522712
Expiration Date: 03/28/10
License Status: LICENSED
Corporation License Issued: 03/29/06 (Unofficial -- taken from secondary records)
Former Name(s): NO FORMER NAMES
Main Office: 211 N STATE ST STE 206, ROSEVILLE, CA 95661
Licensed Officer(s): DESIGNATED OFFICER
01380017 - Expiration Date: 03/28/10
Etta, Samuel Eneke
DBA JW Financial Solutions
ACTIVE AS OF 03/04/2009
One Stop Financial
ACTIVE AS OF 03/30/2007
Branches:
1624 SANTA CLARA DR # 140 ROSEVILLE, CA 95661
Salespersons:
01121313 - Andrews, Joseph Winfield
01465035 - Gurrola, Francisco Javier
01407862 - Isa, Bill I
01399603 - Magalogo, Lina

Comment: NO DISCIPLINARY ACTION -- NO OTHER PUBLIC COMMENTS
The JWFS RE License No was not posted on their website... now it is... I mean they may be doing something (else?) wrong, but the "Desist" seems to have 'desisted'.....

Old 05-21-2009, 08:10 AM

20 posts, read 48,925 times
Zelva: for some reason I am unable to reply to your direct message (probably my error) The only answers I got from my rep is that my bank has agreed to the offer and the money is in escrow. We should fund by the end of June. I would be more worried if I did not know of others going through the SAME situation with other companies. As for the desist and refrain order, I got an answer on that. Apparantly, this stems from JW being investigated for the purchases of the notes. They do not have to hold a real estate license because they are not purchasing the real estate, they are purchasing the notes. . . . I don't know. Like I said, I have talked to so many people going through the same process and getting the same kinds of answers, it is hard to decipher what is real and what is not. What I do know is this, the agreement I signed with JW clearly states that if we do not have results within 12 months, they have to give us our money back. I have reminded my rep of that yesterday. I told him I will simply use that money for a deposit on a rental if I have to walk away from my house.

Old 05-21-2009, 11:59 PM

Dimplesinsac - thanks!! Yes, the direct msg area is not so easy to navigate -- but a nice option to have. Ok, you are in the Wells pool.... shucks, I'm in Countrywide/BofA. Last heard BofA agreed to sell... I'll ask for another update. Wow, escrow and a time frame!! That's shaping up toward something 'concrete' sounding!!! :-D And, that's pretty much what I thought on the "Desist" - thanks for passing that on. Well, yes, it is helpful to be hearing from others in the same / similar boat -- just don't want it to be a Titanic!! If I can get an update -- I'll pass it along. Cheers!!

Last edited by Zelva; 05-22-2009 at 12:00 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 05-22-2009, 10:31 PM

This is the update that I received today -- not sure exactly what it means -- but it sounds positive at least!!
----------------
We have ordered the final Broker Pricing Opinions on all files. The cost was $100 per file and there was over 3000 files. They are only valid for 30 days upon issue, and they take 7-14 days to be issued. SO WE ARE CLOSE!!!! I’ll let you know when I hear anything further.

Old 05-28-2009, 09:06 AM

4 posts, read 13,825 times
savedmyhomebyjw-

Here's the thing. Your posts do not make any sense. You do not write complete sentences. And we are supposed to believe that a) you were a satisfied customer of JW and/or b) you are posting under an ex-employee's name?

You may indeed have correct information or you may not. It's like they cancel eachother out.

And JW has quite a few programs. They have programs to help people in debt, help people facing foreclosure (have missed payments), and the Save My Home program (no payments have been missed).

Personally, I am in the Save My Home program. I have only paid a single fee, no on-going fees. I have personally seen financial documents provided by JW of loans in which the principal was reduced as the person was in the foreclosure process and they were able to negotiate on their behalf.

If you want to post on here, it'd be great if you could at least make coherent sentences. Everything about your posts screams troll.

We are on here for help/advice/or similar experiences. Scare tactics don't go over very well with me.

If the program is a sham, shame on me. I'm an adult I can handle that. But from my experiences with the personnel at JW, they are true. Hence my reason for trying.

Old 05-29-2009, 06:18 AM

8,674 posts, read 22,911,833 times
Wow, I just read this thread in it's entirety. As someone that has been in the mortgage lending industry for over 25 years, each and every one of you with pending transactions w/ JW, owe it to yourselves and your families to contact the individuals given at the DRE. Ignorance will not be your protection IF there is indeed a problem. Or, perhaps you don't really need reimbursement should these claims be correct? Being among the first listed (if there is a scam) may put you ahead of the line for refunds.

Doesn't anyone think it odd that no one has stepped forward with proof? Seriously, why would you NOT call the DRE?

Old 05-29-2009, 08:16 AM

29 posts, read 72,540 times
yes i think it is odd that no one has stepped forward with proof.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 05-31-2009 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: Edited out reference to deleted post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate > Mortgages