Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 01:01 PM

1 posts, read 13,077 times

Advertisements

ok I am looking for two different movies...both definently early 90's...

The first is animated...about a teddy bear that ends up getting lost in a toy store...

The second is NOT animated, and its about letters being stolen from santa clause. Santa's elf finds out the letters are missing and goes to find them. She falls into the giant mailbox where an evil lady is holding santas letters hostage.

This is driving me nuts. I use to have them recorded but I lost the tapes. Christmas just isnt the same..lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2010, 11:43 PM

1 posts, read 13,068 times
I was wondering if anyone could help me find this christmas short. It was in black and white and there was a little girl and little boy on christmas eve sitting with their dad listening to the radio when they go to bed the sand man comes this is all i can remember from this short movie please someone help

Old 12-16-2010, 09:51 PM

1 posts, read 13,014 times
Hi I'm looking for a movie I used to watch every year when I was younger. It started out with Christmas carolers. It then went to a family decorating a tree. There was then a big snow storm and two elves got lost riding on their snow flake sleigh. Then then got the young you and girl to help them get big where they said magic words and they grew big again. The parents didn't believe in Santa but the kids did. The elves brought the kids back to the north pole with them to help Santa by flying on their snow flake sleigh and the elves turned ornaments into helmets. They flew to the north pole and they helped build toys and help one helpless old elf get glasses so he could make toys faster. The boy then sings the song jolly old st.nick to Santa. Well I can go on with the whole movie but I miss this movie! Plz help!

Old 12-18-2010, 07:06 PM

19,705 posts, read 20,232,643 times
Wow, these movies sound crazy as hell...

lol

Old 12-20-2010, 09:49 PM

1 posts, read 12,978 times
hey, i am trying to find the same movie. It has a mean witch and has something to do with the North pole and a big mailbox and letters and a little girl. I cant find it? have you had any luck!! i dont know the title?? HELP!

Old 12-25-2010, 08:00 PM

1 posts, read 12,940 times
I am looking for a movie my son loved. we watched it several years ago early 90's but I think it was made before that. It was about a tin or wooden solider that only had 1 leg. it had a Christmas theme to it. We would check it out from the library a lot.

Old 04-25-2011, 04:34 PM

1 posts, read 12,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbristow5 View Post

The first is animated...about a teddy bear that ends up getting lost in a toy store...

The second is NOT animated, and its about letters being stolen from santa clause. Santa's elf finds out the letters are missing and goes to find them. She falls into the giant mailbox where an evil lady is holding santas letters hostage.

This is driving me nuts. I use to have them recorded but I lost the tapes. Christmas just isnt the same..lol

The Elf Who Saved Christmas written by Lee Wilson.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:19 PM

1 posts, read 12,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmeh View Post
I am looking for a christmas movie I used to watch as a kid on YTV (canadian childrens channel).I *thought* it was called "A night before christmas" or something similar but I cannot find anything on it online for the life of me.All I can remember is it is animated, it starts off with a male mouse (just ONE mouse) reciting the night before christmas, as it gets to the part about not even a mouse stiring it shows the mouse and he laughs and says well actually I am or something and he is stiring a pot. The whole story is about a little homeless boy who gets a job at a toy factory and tells everyone that he is a rich persons son and his father makes him work there as a lesson. He then sneaks back every night to sleep in the factory (I guess where the mouse lives) the mouse thinks he "helps" the boy. I can't remember all of the plot but I know the mouse ends up travelling to Santa Clause and the boy is sleeping in the cold on a bench and Santa comes and gets him...and brings him back to the people he works with who accept him with open arms.Does anyone else remember this story???It was my FAVORITE christmas special and I looked forward to it every year...then the station stopped playing it and now I cannot find it anywhere. I haven't seen it for years.TIA!

Hey Kimmeh,
I've been looking for that movie myself for ages, and when i read your post i was inspired to look for it again :P guess what? I FOUND IT!!!! It actually IS called A Night Before Christmas, only they add the words enchanted tales before it... so its
Enchanted Tales A Night Before Christmas.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/Enchanted-Tales-Night-Before-Christmas/dp/B00009W0WP]Amazon.com: Enchanted Tales: The Night Before Christmas & The Christmas Elves: Diane Paloma Eskenazi: Movies & TV[/url]

[url=http://www.walmart.com/ip/14912705]Walmart.com: Enchanted Tales: The Night Before Christmas: Movies[/url]

YAY!!!

Old 10-11-2011, 02:24 PM

1 posts, read 12,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbristow5 View Post

if the first one is about bears named ben and wally, it's just called "the teddy bears' christmas" and i saw it on vhs on amazon a couple of times...i have a copy taped from tv from when i was about five. :-D

Old 11-15-2011, 06:13 AM

1 posts, read 12,587 times
Default Can anyone tell me the name of this movie PLEASE!!!!

Hi, I am trying to find the name of a christmas movied that was played I believe on the Hallmark Channel. I dont remember who plays in the movie. What I remember about the movie is that there was a couple living in an apartment and one of them lands in the hospital. I remember there was a part where some kids were playing on a mount of snow where they fell into a hole and got stuck under the snow and the guy saved them. And then at the end the one that was in the hospital was dying and the other said that they would change places with that person amd they both lived at the end. If i remember correctly i think the one person had to relieve the day over and over again.

Thanks!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies