Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2009, 10:32 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,339,028 times

Advertisements

Today I could hardly wait to get to the theater to watch Dustin and Ema on screen together. I really wanted to like this film. I had very high hopes. When I watched the previews and saw the running time was only and an hour and 39 minutes, I thought that is way too short for a quality movie. However after seeing it I thank God it was only 1 hr and 39 min. The acting was good, but not outstanding. The script was okay, but nothing out of the ordinary. I cannot bring myself to say I didn't like this movie because it really was okay. It would have been much better on TV. If u r a fan of Dustin Hoffman or Ema Thompson u should take the opportunity to see the movie. If neither of them float ur boat wait until u can rent it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2009, 07:51 PM

52,338 posts, read 52,791,864 times
We watched this movie today. I thought it was OK, not great but watchable. I'm a fan of both the main characters. I think in general this movie has been done to death.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:04 AM

1,813 posts, read 2,849,416 times
I just saw it the other day and I could not get into it. It took a long time before anything really happened, and even then it was pretty dull. I couldn't fall in love with anybody in this movie. I was glad when it was over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies