Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 08:09 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,738,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Many people say "oh i would dodge ram her into a oblivion." But in relativity they can't

A. even obtain a woman
B. when time comes they flub it up
c. haven't been on a date since 1970

LMAO.

Okay, I see what you mean and it's true but look at the ONS thread, it's in full swing for a reason!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 08:12 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,827,353 times
My son who is a great writer musician just like his old man...used to ask me..."Dad- why are all your songs about love- can't you write about anything else?"------------I gave it a few years and now the kid knows- after falling in love- having a broken heart- NOW all his tunes are about love- There is nothing more important after all is said and done as romance- ONCE you don't have it- then you will understand how profoundly beautiful it is...

Good writers write about what they know- most human being know love.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:14 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,608,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
and thanks for highlighting my point. My point being how people carry on about sex. As if my entire personality is going to be transformed by some stupid sexual interaction..... I'm not interested in case you haven't noticed as I do not like people touching me. So whether or not my personality is a 'turn off' is irrelevant. But thanks anyways.
My point is, that when bitter people get laid, all of a sudden the sky is bluer and the grass is greener. this is the reality and everyone that has had sex, knows this. Youre a woman, it takes practicaly zero effort to get laid. go to a bar and smile - and you get what you came for. thats it.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:15 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Quote:
and thanks for highlighting my point. My point being how people carry on about sex. As if my entire personality is going to be transformed by some stupid sexual interaction..... I'm not interested in case you haven't noticed as I do not like people touching me. So whether or not my personality is a 'turn off' is irrelevant. But thanks anyways.
Awww you are no fun. Go touch Assention's heiny. Give it a little pat pat.

Freaken dieing of laughter

Old 06-28-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
My point is, that when bitter people get laid, all of a sudden the sky is bluer and the grass is greener. this is the reality and everyone that has had sex, knows this. Youre a woman, it takes practicaly zero effort to get laid. go to a bar and smile - and you get what you came for. thats it.

I don't care about the heavens parting on account of sex. If sex makes you act like how some of these people carry on similar to the post you just made, I'll pass on that ridiculousness. LMAO @ it takes zero effort -- I'm not interested in people touching me (didn't you get that part?) and if I was I wouldn't be interested in picking up sleazy men in a bar for sex as I am not a McDonald's drive thru, but hey, do what works for you.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Awww you are no fun. Go touch Assention's heiny. Give it a little pat pat.

Freaken dieing of laughter

I won't be touching him or anyone else. Bet money on this. LOL.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:20 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,201,191 times
This is nothing new, just that American society as a whole is somehow more accepting of sexuality than it was 20, 30, 40 years ago. It doesn't have to be hidden. Quite the paradox, really considering our censorship of nudity and stuff.

I don't suppose anyone would be willing to risk the banhammer by posting the "Closer" video, by Nine Inch Nails, circa 1994? That song was WAY more suggestive than a lot are today. "Sweet Cherry Pie" by Warrent was also very suggestive, and I think that came out in the mid-80s?

Old 06-28-2012, 08:22 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,608,863 times
Quote:
I won't be touching him or anyone else. Bet money on this. LOL.
oh, i bet you would want to touch my heiny if you saw it in person. treat me like a piece of meat for awhile - all the other girls do it, what the hell.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
oh, i bet you would want to touch my heiny if you saw it in person. treat me like a piece of meat for awhile - all the other girls do it, what the hell.

LMAO. I'm sure you and those women are all decent folks in real life. I'm sure.

P.S. Raena is interested in touching your heiny. She is basically going out of her mind over it.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:26 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Quote:
Ya know Ascension it's not all about your meat. sheesh

Hahaha j/k
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music