Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2012, 01:48 PM

4 posts, read 8,733 times

Advertisements

I have a newborn that will be needing daycare in a couple months. For the first 3 months we will only need this part-time but afterwards she will be in full-time care. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good daycare in the area? We are fairly new to Hendersonville and this is our first child so we are not familiar with any yet. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2012, 12:10 PM

1 posts, read 1,656 times
Very few daycares offer part-time care because they can make more money with a full-time child, but there are some out there. Or at least that's what I found when I was looking, but I was also looking for afternoon-only care, which is harder to find than morning-only.

Anyway, the Children and Family Resource Center in Hville has a long list of centers and in-home daycares. Their website with contact info is [url=http://www.childrenandfamily.org/for-families/finding-quality-child-care]Finding Quality Child Care-The Children and Family Resource Center-Hendersonville NC[/url]

Also, if you check out meetup.com and look for mom's groups in the area (there's ones in Hville, Fletcher and Arden that have Hville members) you might be able to post a question without becoming a member about daycare recommendations. People are pretty helpful.

Good luck!

Old 02-10-2012, 12:31 PM

3,828 posts, read 8,477,083 times
The link above is for Hendersonville, North Carolina...but the meetup.com idea is good one I guess and would apply for Hendersonville, TN.

Our kids go to Kidz Kastle on Cherokee Rd. and we've had great experiences there. The staff really go out of their way I think...in fact we decided to keep my oldest there because we felt like she learned more there than she would in the public preschool program. However, I don't know about part-time for the nursery. My guess is they are pretty accomodating, but you never know. 822-8393 is the number. Ask for Paula or Peggy, they are the owners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
View detailed profiles of: