Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2013, 07:31 PM

3,712 posts, read 11,036,022 times

Advertisements

yep, I miss Suzette around here - and a bunch of others as well. I hope she had a good birthday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2013, 02:07 AM

123 posts, read 247,708 times
curiosity..... why did she leave?

Old 02-03-2013, 02:39 PM

2,360 posts, read 5,247,070 times
Happy Birthday Suzette. I hope you enjoyed your day.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:31 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,198,331 times
Smile Happy Birthday DEAR SUZETTE!!!!We miss ya!!! Cheers to YOU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
I wanted to ask everyone here to take a few minutes to remember our dear friend and former moderator, Suzette, who is celebrating a birthday today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZETTE!! Even though you're not a part of City Data these days, we fondly remember when you were right here with us, celebrating birthdays, posting crazy graphics, and creating mayhem in the forum
WE MISS YOU!!!

Here is the post that started this thread that just keeps on rocking and rolling:

I meant to post this early this morning... got the birthday wishes in place, and walked away from the computer without posting!!! Age-related ADD, I guess

Dear VAL,

Thanks so much for this post!

Yes, I was thinking of SUZETTE yesterday. I was actually at a birthday party, celebrating my 5 year old

Godchild So, I thought, prayed for Suzette I truly miss her!! Thank you for this lovely post!

TO OUR DEAR SUZETTE,

OUR MODERATOR, OUR DEAR FRIEND, WHO STARTED THIS AMAZING THREAD!!!!

Our own FRONT, HAPPY PORCH MY FAVORITE THREAD!!!

THANK YOU SUZETTE, for your kindness, for your sense of humor, for your warmth, for

being so thoughtful!!! We appreciate & think of you oftenPraying, hoping that you are OK

THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING THREAD!!!!OUR HANG OUT PLACE!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!MANY BLESSINGS, (((HUGS))) GOING YOUR WAY!!!

I am sooo sorry for being a day late But, I had some cake for yaAnd I sent you HAPPY

THOUGHTS!You are always in my thougths & prayers!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUZETTE, WE LOVE YA!!!

(((HUGS)))

CHEERS TO OUR DEAR SUZETTE!!!

COUNTRY

Last edited by countrylv22; 02-03-2013 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: Thanks VAL, for this lovely post!:)You are an ANGEL!!:):)God bless you & your loved ones!:):):)

Old 02-09-2013, 11:38 AM

Talking BLIZZARD THREAD! Hope everyone is safe, warm & dry

Hello City Data "COUNTRY" Friends

Hello New England, NH, MA, ME, VT, CT, RI, NY, NJ, etc. etc.FRIENDS!!

I hope everyone is SAFE, WARM & DRY

If you happen to have any pictures of the BLIZZARD PLEASE post them HERE!!!

Before you clear the drivewayTHANK YOU!!

Take good care my dear friends

Blessings to ALL!!!

Have a SAFE weekend

Cheers!

COUNTRY

Old 02-11-2013, 07:40 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Too late from Tamworth , but we only got 11.5 inches in the dooryard. Around town there may be up to 14 "

Down by the coast they got more, closer to 2.5 feet on Somersworth.

Alternator on the plow truck went DOA plowing here, but it is a diesel so the engine would run, and i just could raise the damned blade!

Oh Well

Oh You can angle the blade by hitting the switch and pushing into something.... (a snow banking)

So you won't see any measly bits of a minor blizzard coming from me. As a wee lad this sort of snow storm was pretty common... Not worthy of the name Blizzard.

But since I know you like pictures I found this ice circle 2 weekends back.

This is my first. I was a ice circle virgin till this one came along. I had no idea there were such things.

It is free floating, and it spins very slowly. As I gazed up on it I could see it was spinning, but in that whle time it didn't make 1/100th of a turn either, but it was turning.

The CD system is having a hissy fit about a duplicate picture.. And I have to go put that alternator on because it's beginnin' ta' SNOW, and the truck is too big to get inside....

I don't want snow inside that Alt!....

Old 02-11-2013, 09:54 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,947,733 times
Hi country! We all seem to have made it through The Blizzard I have a couple of pictures that I can share, but don't have time to upload tonight. Here is some video that I shot and shared with friends on FB. It's just snow falling and blowing outside my window, but I thought it was beautiful... Hope you enjoy

Nor'Easter Nemo - YouTube

Old 02-12-2013, 07:10 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Too late from Tamworth , but we only got 11.5 inches in the dooryard. Around town there may be up to 14 "

Down by the coast they got more, closer to 2.5 feet on Somersworth.

Alternator on the plow truck went DOA plowing here, but it is a diesel so the engine would run, and i just could raise the damned blade!

Oh Well

Oh You can angle the blade by hitting the switch and pushing into something.... (a snow banking)

So you won't see any measly bits of a minor blizzard coming from me. As a wee lad this sort of snow storm was pretty common... Not worthy of the name Blizzard.

But since I know you like pictures I found this ice circle 2 weekends back.

This is my first. I was a ice circle virgin till this one came along. I had no idea there were such things.

It is free floating, and it spins very slowly. As I gazed up on it I could see it was spinning, but in that whle time it didn't make 1/100th of a turn either, but it was turning.

The CD system is having a hissy fit about a duplicate picture.. And I have to go put that alternator on because it's beginnin' ta' SNOW, and the truck is too big to get inside....

I don't want snow inside that Alt!....
I ran out of time and the CD sytem was messing with me and i wanted to add this.. So now i am.

Old 02-17-2013, 02:48 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times

The "only blizzard" we had in my area of Southwestern New Jersey is the always available Dairy Queen Blizzard but I'm on a diet.

Hope that you all fared okay with your serving of white flakes.

Although if I was living up in my former stomping ground in Northern NJ by NYC I would've had about 11 inches to look at.

Take care and GOD Bless!

lol-its-good4U

Old 02-20-2013, 11:11 AM

Talking LISA G. BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! Please JOIN the FUN!!!:) Thank you ALL!!

DEAR NEW ENGLAND FORUM FRIENDS!!!!!NHCOME OVER HERE!!!

I am GLAD that everyone is doing well!!!

WE HAVE ANOTHER BIRTHDAY PARTY TODAY!!!!AND DRINKS ARE ON ME!!

PULL UP A CHAIR, HAVE SOME CAKE, A DRINK, AND SOME GOOD BIRTHDAY CHEER!!!!

PLEASE JOIN THE FUN!!!! IT IS OUR DEAR LISA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!YAY!!!!

DEAR LISA,

We miss seeing you around, your wisdom, knowledge, kindnessYour contribution to this forum is

APPRECIATED!!!!

TODAY WE ARE THINKING OF YOUWISHING YOU MANY BLESSINGS!!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!!

((HUGS))BLESSINGSHAPPY THOUGHTS(((HUGS)))GOING YOUR WAY!!!

HaPPy HappY BIRTHDAY to YOU & MANY MORE!!!!!

WISHING YOU & YOUR HUBBY THIS WEEK A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!!!!

CHEERS TO YOU BOTH!!!!

HAVE LOTS OF CAKEPIEICE CREAMPASTRIES,

COFFEETEA,HOT COCOAAND A LOVELY MEALLET YOUR CHILDREN PAMPER YOU!!!

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR LISA!!!

(((HUGS)))

LOVE YA

COUNTRY

Last edited by countrylv22; 02-20-2013 at 11:12 AM.. Reason: THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!!!:)MISS SEEING YOU HERE!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!:):)CHEERS!!!:):)COUNTRY:):)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire