Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 12:14 PM

2,392 posts, read 2,540,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareToDream View Post
OMG Boo! I'm laughing so hard I can hardly type this! (I still can't rep you for this, though)! To answer your questions:

1. The smell was definitely bigfoot....that's my story and I'm sticking to it no matter what!
2. The strange noise, I still believe was a peacock....
3. Uh....hubby never went for my idea about using the bubblewrap and he didn't use duct tape when preparing for winter....HOWEVER, he did make our neighbor (who is the guy who delivers our fuel oil) VERY unhappy with what he did this year - we used much less oil than the previous owners did, who used the same company....we were very happy though <g>
4. As for peacocks and wild turkeys getting along.....good question - we haven't seen or heard from either of them in awhile....but maybe that's because Bigfoot needed a snack
5. You and anyone from the forum are always welcome to come and visit....I can promise you I'm just as nutty in person as I am on the forum.....much to hubby's dismay at times
Thanks for the clarification!!

I have another idea/use for the bubblewrap... place it outside. Roll it out, put some leaves or mulch on top, then when anything steps on it...there will be loud popping noises & all things will be scared away, peacocks, wild turkeys, big foot, aliens...and now bears too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie C View Post
This post is so awesomely incredible and just plain FUN that I had quote it Boo, you're something else! ROTFL Thanks for the smiles!!!
I'm glad you & the others enjoyed my post & got a good laugh!!

btw, I'm very serious in person (no, really) ...my humor will sneak up on you though when you're least expecting it, LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2008, 04:56 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,175,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryfry View Post
Dare, same goes for me. Since the day I started on this forum, you have always been helpful and nice. You were actually the first person to ever DM me-back in the "Chimes" days. I always thought that was cool! Thanks for being here!
Thank you bry - I really enjoy everyone on this forum....everyone is special I was the first person to DM you? It's a wonder I didn't scare you away from the forum

Old 06-05-2008, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooShutterBugg View Post
Thanks for the clarification!!

I have another idea/use for the bubblewrap... place it outside. Roll it out, put some leaves or mulch on top, then when anything steps on it...there will be loud popping noises & all things will be scared away, peacocks, wild turkeys, big foot, aliens...and now bears too.

I'm glad you & the others enjoyed my post & got a good laugh!!

btw, I'm very serious in person (no, really) ...my humor will sneak up on you though when you're least expecting it, LOL.
Boo - I was telling my husband about your suggestion with the bubble wrap...of course I also told him I was seriously considering it....he just looked at me and said, "Oh no! There's another one like you out there!" hehehehe....if he only knew HOW many.......hehehehe

Old 06-05-2008, 10:15 AM

951 posts, read 1,653,768 times
Quote:
I was the first person to DM you? It's a wonder I didn't scare you away from the forum
Funny....I didn't notice the purple hair and the foil hat! Bigfoot was standing in the way!!

Old 06-06-2008, 12:31 PM

1,117 posts, read 2,038,146 times
Bry, so *that's* where the smell came from (bigfoot). I thought you had beans for dinner.

LOL

Old 06-06-2008, 02:46 PM

951 posts, read 1,653,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TailoredMaid View Post
Bry, so *that's* where the smell came from (bigfoot). I thought you had beans for dinner.LOL
Well, they are the musical fruit! What else would a musician eat!

Old 06-09-2008, 11:02 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,962,715 times
Default Is THe Phantom on Vacation?

Just wondering if the Phantom needs to avoid the warmer weather? Or just come out at night?

Heres looken at ya, Phantom!!!

Old 06-10-2008, 04:43 AM

Along with being delightfully demented, the Phantom Repper is also part vampire, so has to be careful with the sun exposure

Old 06-10-2008, 01:50 PM

3,533 posts, read 12,303,331 times
Quote:
Along with being delightfully demented, the Phantom Repper is also part vampire, so has to be careful with the sun exposure

YOU BETTER GET YOUR GARLIC OUT. HA HA HA LOL

Old 06-10-2008, 01:53 PM

4,643 posts, read 13,943,398 times
Anyone else having a bit of Déjà Vu? I'd like chocolate with my garlic please, and maybe some honey too

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRRACING View Post
YOU BETTER GET YOUR GARLIC OUT. HA HA HA LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire