Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 09:22 AM

7,780 posts, read 21,882,417 times

Advertisements

Delran is next to Cinnaminson. The schools are almost as god but Id still say Cinna is a tiny bit better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoelsebutcharles View Post
Yeah Cinnaminson looks like a decent town from what I've seen of it. I'd put it above Washington. And I don't mean that as a slight on Washington, but doesn't Washington get kids from other towns as well, I know its high school is 1/4 of a square mile.

I don't mean to make this sound like a slight on any town or area, but I always felt like once you get south of Camden County, it starts to feel like redneckville. I'm exaggerating, but Glassboro, which is where Rowan is, is just a weird weird town. Like a deep south white trash redneck area with a bizarre ghetto twist on it.

BTW where is Delran? When I asked before on this forum what other town they'd compare it to, they said it's in the same league as Cinnaminson. How would Delran rank?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2010, 08:19 AM

14,780 posts, read 43,697,549 times
Mod/Admin, please delete/close this thread. Based on some information here and comments I revised the list to create one that incorporates the entire area covered by the forum and reorganized a bit of the information. I made a new thread "Top South Jersey School Districts (Revised)" as I was not able to edit the OP in this thread to accomodate the needed changes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia