Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 01:21 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,996,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by equ View Post
I think there's good likelihood that people stoop to "fakeness" to pretend to be killers friend to incite drama. If I were a moderator, I'd definitely be looking at IP addresses right about now. I would be surprised if this is a genuine, new member out defending his buddies.
I wish he would stop, since he's getting nowhere with his arguments and just trying to cause trouble. If he really wanted to "defend" his friend, he should be at the courthouse instead of on CD forums. That seems more logical to me.

By posting, does he believe that CD members will actually support his claims and will, in a group effort, help his friend get out of serving jail time? I certainly hope not; I highly doubt that will ever happen! I don't mind opposition in viewpoints (since everyone is entitled to their own opinions), but I think #9baby has definitely crossed the line.

Old 07-28-2010, 01:33 PM

22 posts, read 27,957 times
no u guys crossed the line wen yall make threats that u cant back up
if u cant back it up or wont say it to his or my fACE dont say it at all

Old 07-28-2010, 03:45 PM

1,977 posts, read 7,757,400 times
HAHAHA an internet thug. Gotta love it!!. #9baby, you have no idea who you are talking to when you post comments on a public forum. It could be some very well off person living in a very high class neighborhood that might be very frightened by someone of your ilk simply looking at them. Or, it could be dat O-G ********* from around da way that would have no problem putting a beat down on a wanna be for talking ish out they *******. You have no idea, so acting tough serves no purpose here. No one will be impressed. No one will be afraid. We will all just laugh at your childish attempts at posturing for no purpose.

Regardless, anyone involved in causing mayhem, attacking an innocent bystander, and in this case, causing someone to die, should be punished in the most horrible way that our laws will allow. There is NO excuse for the actions of the people in the video. There is NO explanation that would satisfy me or any other law abiding citizen. Anyone that would defend such actions is just as much of a lowlife as the person who committed the crime. It doesn't matter if we "know" the person or not. They are worthless scum that has no regard for others and as far as I am concerned, they do not deserve to share the same air that the rest of us breathe.

Old 07-28-2010, 04:11 PM

1 posts, read 946 times
#9 baby u are a jackass....you will never go anywhere in life and it sounds like you wouldn't even deserve to. You have the brain power of half a goldfish. You understand nothing of life and ur "boy" (as u boys in da hood like to say) deserves everything he gets. His family should be ashamed of what their son has done and so should you so shut the hell up you ignorant little kid.

Old 07-28-2010, 05:41 PM

so if i have a state ring and start for sumit have as and bs in school and have a recored label an im getting payed wow i didnt know that was going nowhere

o and pepbull why dont u say it two my face ill even by u a ticket to are first summit game u can come say it then u know what number i wear lets see if you have the guts to show up

Old 07-28-2010, 05:42 PM

and this is how i know pithall is white trash
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey