Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 01:14 PM

Location: Lived Large in Parsippany NJ - Lived Larger in Livingston, NJ -- Now Living Huge in Bethlehem PA
466 posts, read 2,200,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiiorHateMii View Post
Jack,
yes it could be quite possible that they maybe had an altercation but there has been no evidence to prove that was the case. If it was, the survior is the only one who knows what happened and it is clearly not up to us to make assumptions about what happened, or why it happened. When the truth comes to light then we will know, but from what I know Dashon was not invovled in any gang related activity. Other than that, I just wish people that did not know them would stop trying to frame this situation into something they want it to be. What, are people toooo afraid to believe that there are actually some good black kids in Newark? This thread really blows my mind!
==========

Sorry but you do NOT need evidence to prove this case was NOT gang related - being forced to kneel and getting shot point blank is mere common sense that this was a personal attack.

How many times have you heard someone being forced to kneel and gotten shot point blank so they can just be robbed..c'mon

Nobody is trying to frame this situation into anything - it's just your assumption - everyone is just chipping in and oh yes there are good kids in Newark but that still does not solve this problem or prevent it from happening again...you seem not to see the big picture.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2007, 01:27 PM

932 posts, read 1,678,048 times
No you don't see the ***** point! I knew one of them and I know they were not involved in any gang, idiot!

It is Newark for crying out loud....things happen! Who knew people could use a plane to fly it into the WTC? I mean what is you point about them being shot from behind. You must want it to be gang related because you do no think black kids are good enough not to be invovled in gangs. Please get over yourself. You do not know them and they are not here to defend themselves against the slandering remarks that you are posting up here. Let there memories live on that they were merely outstanding adults who did not have any previous criminal records at all.

And it seems to me, since you know it all, maybe you were invovled in it? Maybe I should call the police to let them know that you have all the insight to their case. Lets get it solved once and for all!

Old 08-08-2007, 01:36 PM

13,406 posts, read 28,741,978 times
Quote:
No you don't see the ***** point! I knew one of them and I know they were not involved in any gang, idiot!

It is Newark for crying out loud....things happen! Who knew people could use a plane to fly it into the WTC? I mean what is you point about them being shot from behind. You must want it to be gang related because you do no think black kids are good enough not to be invovled in gangs. Please get over yourself. You do not know them and they are not here to defend themselves against the slandering remarks that you are posting up here. Let there memories live on that they were merely outstanding adults who did not have any previous criminal records at all.

And it seems to me, since you know it all, maybe you were invovled in it? Maybe I should call the police to let them know that you have all the insight to their case. Lets get it solved once and for all!
Okay let's not get ugly and resort to name calling....
Posters have pointed out valid points as how it could be gang related BUT at the same time the kids weren't involved in gangs.........

Many theories come into play...yes we are all second guessing and hopefully soon a suspect will be in custody and we find out just what happened....

you're to close to the situation by having known some of the kids involved

I don't think anyone implies any disrespect to the victims.

Two paragraphs from the SL update:

Another potential lead fell flat when security cameras that overlooked the scene of the massacre were found askew Monday morning, having stopped recording without capturing any images that would direct police to the killers. Officials said it was the first time in the five years since the devices were installed that someone had tampered with the cameras.

Police Director Garry McCarthy said today the "possiblity exists" that the two security cameras in back of the school were deliberately vandalized before the murder, just as the possibility exists that the killings were gang-related. But he stressed that in the context of the ongoing murder investigation, those matters are secondary to catching the killers.

Previous coverage:

Old 08-08-2007, 01:39 PM

435 posts, read 1,521,248 times
Is this thread really necessary? Three wonderful Black youths were mowed down by Three equally as Black monsters and yet it's "Whitey's" fault.

Newark, and jurisdictions like it, will never get better. The people of that city are beholden to their identites as victims and owed people. No amount of money or resources can assauge a community led to believe by self-hating white intellectuals and AA con artists that they can do no better and deserve the world just based on the color of their skin.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:55 PM

Well Njkate you have away of calming me down about this.

Yet, I do think that DAskorpian is impling disrespect when he/she does not know enough about the situation to make accusations. I am all for facts. if something that can not be explained yet, I go on what I know about the person involved and not on what I think they were like.

And no one ever stated that it was "whitey's fault". No one can blame what happened to them on anyone but the individuals who killed them.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:59 PM

Look, if you want to find out more about these kids then go past their funerals and see how many people will be there.

Viewing -- 6-9 p.m., Friday
Funeral -- 9 a.m. Saturday

Both the viewing and the funeral will be held at Metropolitan Baptist Church, 149 Springfield Ave. , Newark, New Jersey . Cotton Funeral Home 973-926-6400

Old 08-08-2007, 02:01 PM

13,406 posts, read 28,741,978 times
Quote:

Yet, I do think that DAskorpian is impling disrespect when he/she does not know enough about the situation to make accusations. I am all for facts. if something that can not be explained yet, I go on what I know about the person involved and not on what I think they were like.

And no one ever stated that it was "whitey's fault". No one can blame what happened to them on anyone but the individuals who killed them.
Hopefully you will have answers soon!! I know it doesn't provide much comfort but if it was I....I would need to knaow who & why!!

Old 08-08-2007, 02:02 PM

2,886 posts, read 8,285,154 times
Since there are people playing Inspector Gadget,
Has anyone considered looking at the fact that one of the victims was related to
the Newark Police chief or something? So I seriously won't address whether it was gang related or not, I'm not that in to it , on a personal level. But just reading the different threads, one thing did stand out like a "sore thumb". The
surveillance cameras tampered with prior to the murders also, But if you take a close look at the old school gangs ie. in the early 1900's, when they did a hit it was personal, and the crime scene looked personal, and most times all contracts/hits were carefully planned and carried out with some previous knowledge of the whereabouts of the intended victims. Just 101 Gang from the old school. Nothing for anyone to get touchy over. It'll all be in the open soon .

Old 08-08-2007, 02:03 PM

276 posts, read 747,873 times
Quote:

actually it is whitey's fault--indirectly, since whites created this mess in the first place!

Old 08-08-2007, 02:09 PM

44 posts, read 163,224 times
Default At this point...

Let us all pray for the victims (survived and otherwise) and their families. If prayer is not your thing, than at least a non-religious solmenn moment to reflect on how to at least address this from not happening again.

It is easy for those living in ivory towers to say it's not their problems. Hell, it's easy for those living in a street corner to say it's not our problem. Know this though...these type of events have a way of trickling down to make us personally involved and vested in some form. Be it direct or indirect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey