Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 08:04 PM

1,171 posts, read 2,684,672 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBWick View Post
Your crybaby BC Posts lead me to believe that you might be 10 yrs old. let's find out. Without googling, name one original MTV veejay...
Ooh Ooh - I know this one! Martha Quinn, Mark Goodman, Nina something with the blonde hair and the cute guy who looked like someone I had a crush on in high school - Alan or Andy something (probably Alan since Andy was the high school crush, LOL!).

I must now go and google their last names before it drives me crazy

(For the record I'm pretty sure they were still on the last time I watched MTV, LOL)

Edit: Nina Blackwood, Alan Hunter and I forgot about JJ Jackson.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2013, 08:09 PM

1,171 posts, read 2,684,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdstyles View Post
Who cares?!? Are you kidding? If Theresa goes to jail who will expose Melissa for being a lying, cheating, family stealing ex-stripper? Who would start table flipping fights and shouting matches at the annual Posche fashion show? Who would be left to critique Kathy's cannolis? Not to mention I would never be able to enter a kitchen again without the guidance of those amazing, life-changing Cookbooks. This is catastrophic news!!! I haven't slept in minutes!
You're scaring me a little.

Old 07-30-2013, 08:20 PM

1,202 posts, read 3,032,026 times
You guys wanna go get some cheese fries?

Old 07-30-2013, 09:16 PM

1,450 posts, read 3,458,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoYanks34 View Post
Ooh Ooh - I know this one! Martha Quinn, Mark Goodman, Nina something with the blonde hair and the cute guy who looked like someone I had a crush on in high school - Alan or Andy something (probably Alan since Andy was the high school crush, LOL!).

I must now go and google their last names before it drives me crazy

(For the record I'm pretty sure they were still on the last time I watched MTV, LOL)

Edit: Nina Blackwood, Alan Hunter and I forgot about JJ Jackson.
You can't leave out Kennedy and Steve Isaacs!

KoalaNJ

Old 07-31-2013, 06:02 AM

3,984 posts, read 7,082,493 times
They don't really play videos any more.

I remember .38 Special, Pat Benatar & Greg Kihn (sp?) being on a lot because they only had a few dozen video

I still remember coming home fom a baseball game and seeing the cable box on top of the tv for the first time. You slid the channels left to right and IIRC the box only went up to 36.

Old 07-31-2013, 07:25 AM

2,535 posts, read 6,673,784 times
[IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBWick View Post
They don't really play videos any more.

I remember .38 Special, Pat Benatar & Greg Kihn (sp?) being on a lot because they only had a few dozen video

I still remember coming home fom a baseball game and seeing the cable box on top of the tv for the first time. You slid the channels left to right and IIRC the box only went up to 36.
This is what I remember...it was only a matter of time before the dog chewed through the cord rendering the entire system worthless.

Old 07-31-2013, 07:54 AM

2,160 posts, read 4,970,935 times
I vaaaaaguely remember this:

The buttons made a clicking sound and the faux wood paneling made it extra glamorous.

As for MTV, they don't play music AT ALL anymore except for during graveyard hours...I think between 4 and 8 AM on a handful of weekdays. If you want music, you have to subscribe to a premium cable package that offers MTV2.

As for MTV veejays, don't forget John Bon Jovi lookalike Adam Curry. Shout out to Riki Rachtman and the Headbanger's Ball, Ed Lover & Dr. Dre with Yo MTV Raps, and NJ natives Daisy Fuentes (Harrison) and Matt Pinfield (East Brunswick, Rutgers, and now Harrison).

Old 07-31-2013, 08:03 AM

9,327 posts, read 16,682,485 times
Who cares where they're from...another BS reality show that I wouldn't waste my time. I don't understand all the hoopla with "celebrities." I don't care what they're wearing, driving, living, tweeting, dating, etc. They "entertain" playing make believe and we pay for their live style.

Old 08-03-2013, 03:12 PM

588 posts, read 948,169 times
Hope they throw the book at them.

Old 10-14-2014, 06:36 PM

5,025 posts, read 7,465,214 times
1) Not a fan of the Guidices
2) Not a fan of corruption (government/corporations/any lying scum bag)
3) Strongly believed a Guidice needed to serve time for what they did
4) Getting 0 satisfaction that the Guidices will serve time.. but none of the "Big-giant-LOSER" banks that APPROVED their paperwork are serving any time!!!
5) JOKE: American Style.. all of the above in that it's how this all panned out is why we're a joke to the rest of the world
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey