Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 01:10 PM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times

Advertisements

Don't bother voting for CC, the electoraste still has not learned to curb their appetitie to participate in novelty and 'historic' elections. They make no connection to the reality of leading a country worthy of the men and women who sacrificied to keep it free.

If you vote for CC you will be soooo disappointed when Chris Mathews announces her presidential win and gets the 'tingle' in another part of his body for Hillary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2013, 01:37 PM

2,535 posts, read 6,668,415 times
I seriously doubt the Democrats will retain the presidency regardless of who runs. What you are just now starting to see with the ACA is the tip of the iceberg. 2 years down the road this thing will be in full on political meltdown mode.

Old 11-13-2013, 01:56 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
If you vote for CC you will be soooo disappointed when Chris Mathews announces her presidential win and gets the 'tingle' in another part of his body for Hillary.
Something makes me think that as much as he might respect Hillary, Chris only tingles for Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdstyles View Post
I seriously doubt the Democrats will retain the presidency regardless of who runs. What you are just now starting to see with the ACA is the tip of the iceberg. 2 years down the road this thing will be in full on political meltdown mode.
If they run Hillary, I think she wins. I would rather see Christie as it's not everyday a hometown guy becomes president, but I think a lot of stuff has to happen between now and 2016 to prevent Hillary from winning.

Old 11-13-2013, 02:07 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,230,000 times
I used to like Christie because he was a straight shooter, and a Republican with a personality. However he took a sharp left turn a little over a year ago when he started acting like the typical narcissistic liberal fool.

Old 11-13-2013, 03:47 PM

607 posts, read 958,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I used to like Christie because he was a straight shooter, and a Republican with a personality. However he took a sharp left turn a little over a year ago when he started acting like the typical narcissistic liberal fool.
care to expand on your thought?

when and how did he take "a sharp left turn"

and, I assume based on saying you "used to like" him, how has he continued to turn left?

Old 11-13-2013, 04:19 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,230,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ07035 View Post
care to expand on your thought?

when and how did he take "a sharp left turn"

and, I assume based on saying you "used to like" him, how has he continued to turn left?
Appearing on Lettermen and other late night talk shows, suddenly he's a comedian. The bear hug during Sandy for the traitor in chief. His narcissistic acceptance speech a couple days ago. Anti-tea party/Ted Cruz remarks.

Old 11-13-2013, 04:21 PM

19,128 posts, read 25,336,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Appearing on Lettermen and other late night talk shows, suddenly he's a comedian. The bear hug during Sandy for the traitor in chief. His narcissistic acceptance speech a couple days ago. Anti-tea party/Ted Cruz remarks.
Okay!
One more...person...to add to my Ignore List...

Old 11-13-2013, 04:42 PM

2,734 posts, read 4,151,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby BK View Post
Didn't like that cheap shot. (Time Magazine cover calling him "The Elephant in the Room")

I probably will as well.
Well, the elephant is the symbol of the Republican party.

Old 11-13-2013, 04:44 PM

2,734 posts, read 4,151,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdstyles View Post
Of course, from 2008 to 2012 the Republicans swore that Obama would be a one-term president. I wonder how that worked out

Old 11-13-2013, 04:52 PM

929 posts, read 1,659,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Don't bother voting for CC, the electoraste still has not learned to curb their appetitie to participate in novelty and 'historic' elections. They make no connection to the reality of leading a country worthy of the men and women who sacrificied to keep it free.

1. Nobody cares about MSNBC.
2. Benghazi. She'll have a hard time winning anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey