Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 12:23 PM

26 posts, read 94,526 times

Advertisements

Anyone wtach the Real Housewives of OC or New York on Bravo tv? Well they are currently in production for a New Jersey version!

"The newest edition to Bravo's successful 'Real Housewives' franchise brings big homes, big hair, new money and drama. Shot through Bravo's pop culture filter, welcome to New Jersey, home to five of the Garden State's most affluent ladies and the families they run. These best friends do everything over-the-top, from their decorating, to their dating and their fighting. 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' showcases the McMansions and lavish lifestyles of these women and all the drama that money can buy."

The brief clip reel shown to reporters featured two of the five housewives: Danielle, a 45-year-old divorcee who boasts of having been engaged 19 times and having kissed Mick Jagger (he wasn't as great as she was expecting, given the whole lips thing); and Dina, 38 and recently remarried, who gives us a guided tour of the very expensive, very overdone (unless onyx is your bag) décor of her home.

I just moved to NJ late last year so I will be watching with my popcorn...

'Real Housewive' heading to the Garden State - NJ.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2008, 12:32 PM

1,972 posts, read 5,428,695 times
Oh Great! another show w/ talentless, brainless, air headed, ditzy, dumb, idiotic and too full of themselves people. Perfect for the people who watch them too.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:36 PM

717 posts, read 775,662 times
The Dumbing down of America continues with New Jersey heading for the lead!

Old 04-22-2008, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
Oh Great! another show w/ talentless, brainless, air headed, ditzy, dumb, idiotic and too full of themselves people. Perfect for the people who watch them too.
Cheeky!

Can't wait to see what towns they live in. It does smack of 'whoo whoo train wreck next stop NJ' !

Old 04-22-2008, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGIANTS View Post
The Dumbing down of America continues with New Jersey heading for the lead!
No way AJ, California has a lifetime guarantee top spot with all the southern states getting an honorable mention LOL.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:44 PM

Quote:
No way AJ, California has a lifetime guarantee top spot with all the southern states getting an honorable mention LOL.
I was going to say California but Had to Zing New Jersey for effect.

Old 04-22-2008, 12:45 PM

Ok, the fun part begins...do we dare especulate which towns these broads are from? anyone...anyone...bueller, bueller? lol

Old 04-22-2008, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Ok, the fun part begins...do we dare especulate which towns these broads are from? anyone...anyone...bueller, bueller? lol
lol I was going to ask that question but stopped myself!

Old 04-22-2008, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Guarantee one of them is from Mendham.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:09 PM

2,736 posts, read 9,681,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leylandi View Post
'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' showcases the McMansions and lavish lifestyles of these women and all the drama that money can buy."
Now the silly thing is, its not like they are the "average" housewife of NJ. But then again, I think reality TV was engineered by the Russians to destroy our economy by turning us into mindless fools (because in Soviet Russia, TV watches you!). Plus, I hate this so called "reality" TV anyway. I feel like my brain is melting whenever I see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey