Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 06:44 AM

3,223 posts, read 9,632,962 times

Advertisements

This is the last thing i need. Another addicted show that's a waste of my time. I think it should be filmed in south jersey, we got enough of north jersey from the Sopranos. It's going to be so weird watching this show. They choose NJ because they need to keep it funny and what better state than here to do that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2008, 07:00 AM

1,972 posts, read 5,423,650 times
well, assuming they're going to concentrate on stereotypical jersey women, You'll have the big hair, bling bling, salon spa tanning overdone, big mouf, loud mouf, big boobs, my sh*t is gold but never stinks type . You know the type where you just want to grab them by the neck, look at them in the eyes, slap some humility and decency into their head and squeeze their throats just enough so maybe they can see for a brief moment that light in the tunnel. <sigh> but I digress now. LOL

Old 04-23-2008, 07:23 AM

259 posts, read 925,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
We'll call it "Slugfest". Get a bunch of guys, mostly from Gold's gym, the Alpha male guys, and throw them into a dirt arena, 100 yards by 100 yards, and enlist 100 guys. 1 guy per every 10 square yards. Then, divest them of all their possessions, and food. They are nourished with nothing except hard liquor and angel dust. Then have them tear at each other, until there is one guy left standing, put him on a pedestal, and shoot em in the head.

I wonder if the way this sick country is headed if we can bare witness to a show like this in 50 years. Fortunately for me, it is likely I will have croaked by then, but my kids will be left with the mantle.
George Carlin couldn't have said it better.

Old 04-23-2008, 07:24 AM

59 posts, read 105,070 times
This show is pure garbage. What is wrong with people? I watched the OC edition once and it is a bunch of BS. Not to mention, it is a show that promotes vain and ignorant materialism ( Mom buys a young daughter a brand new Mercedes). How stupid! Take the money and buy your daughter a house or something. DUMB show for DUMB people. Go watch it now, dummies!

Old 04-23-2008, 07:32 AM

9,375 posts, read 20,809,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Smails View Post
George Carlin couldn't have said it better.
Hah hah! Did you ever hear that monologue? I based it from his material! I forget what CD it was from.

Old 04-23-2008, 07:59 AM

259 posts, read 925,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
Hah hah! Did you ever hear that monologue? I based it from his material! I forget what CD it was from.
It's from "What Am I Doing In New Jersey". His rant on State Motto's are priceless!

Old 04-23-2008, 12:01 PM

65 posts, read 168,325 times
"The Real Housewives" is my guilty pleasure, I will admit it. It is like a bad train wreck or car crash...it is so bad that you can't look away!

Old 04-23-2008, 12:50 PM

1,369 posts, read 4,639,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGUIDO View Post
This show is pure garbage. What is wrong with people? I watched the OC edition once and it is a bunch of BS. Not to mention, it is a show that promotes vain and ignorant materialism ( Mom buys a young daughter a brand new Mercedes). How stupid! Take the money and buy your daughter a house or something. DUMB show for DUMB people. Go watch it now, dummies!
Dang, someone woke up on the wrong side of the boardwalk today. Sheesh!

Old 04-23-2008, 01:53 PM

3,353 posts, read 4,968,193 times
HA! I bet you're on to something. When I was 15 I spent a summer there as a nanny. I hung out at the pool club with the kids while the mothers all got together...I could easily see this show taking place there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
My Guess Manalapan. I'll tell you why I say that. I had this neighbor, she went up to Foodtown but forgot she left her kids home, She went out to car there after shopping, No Kids! Went into store, I was shopping there. We all looked for her kids. They called the police, had lot blocked off, had to be at least 25 police cars there,at minimum. They looked all over, then followed her home, and Surprise the kids were there right where she left them!

Not long after that she put a Huge EDition on her home, too big for our subdivision. She has that Big Hair, in 30s-Does she fit? LOL

Diane G

Old 04-23-2008, 04:04 PM

1,387 posts, read 4,018,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
My Guess Manalapan. I'll tell you why I say that. I had this neighbor, she went up to Foodtown but forgot she left her kids home, She went out to car there after shopping, No Kids! Went into store, I was shopping there. We all looked for her kids. They called the police, had lot blocked off, had to be at least 25 police cars there,at minimum. They looked all over, then followed her home, and Surprise the kids were there right where she left them!

Not long after that she put a Huge EDition on her home, too big for our subdivision. She has that Big Hair, in 30s-Does she fit? LOL

Diane G
LOL, funny story. Did she get in trouble for child neglection? After all, she left her kids at home alone and the police were already there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey