Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 09:07 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,326,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
lol..you crack me up njkate . I don't go to church on sundays what makes you think I'd be willing to bow? Just try and make me wear one of them total body..head to toe gowns/dresses...my mom tried for years and she failed..lol
Well in an Islamic state you either obey or have your head lopped off. There are no freedoms. Do what you are told or else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2008, 09:09 AM

5,340 posts, read 13,949,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Exactly!! My parents wanted to give us a Catholic education, they didn't make waves at the public schools, they sent us to catholic school, just as many Jewish children attend Yeshivas...start a Muslim school for your children
I do agree with that. I think Public Schools would better serve the public if they were more inclusive and taught understanding of all faiths. But today it's more lets just sanitize it until there is nothing (at least in NJ).

I didn't want that for my kids, so they are in Catholic School. For several reasons, not just because of that. And trust me, I'm not (BY FAR) always in agreement w/ the Catholic Church...but it's my choice. I'm not about to go to Public School and ask them to teach the Rosary.

Old 08-06-2008, 09:12 AM

1,972 posts, read 5,421,771 times
I have plenty of opinions on this subject, but in the chance that I may offend someone w/ my opinions or views (see indian Driver's license thread LOL) I'm just going to sit next to Salman Rushdie and observe you guys debate this.

Old 08-06-2008, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
See, I agree, this is absurd... especially when I know for a fact that having the cojones to put "Silent Night" in a public school "HOLIDAY production" would surely lead to flag burnings.

(SPINCYCLE WHERE ARE YOU - SEE I'M NOT ALWAYS LIBERAL! LOL!

With Islam there is no separation of church and state-your governement is your religion. They come to America and because of pcness they are allowed to continue that? However you have the ACLU and others try to have green and red sprinkles on cookies banned around Chirstmas time because that may offend someone? Do you see the madness here? Separation of church and state does not exist for some-they get a total work around from it and it is totally abused for others(sprinkles on cookies).

Old 08-06-2008, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
I have plenty of opinions on this subject, but in the chance that I may offend someone w/ my opinions or views (see indian Driver's license thread LOL) I'm just going to sit next to Salman Rushdie and observe you guys debate this.
You are priceless Alex you know that?

Old 08-06-2008, 09:15 AM

1,972 posts, read 5,421,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
You are priceless Alex you know that?
Just like Mastercard

Old 08-06-2008, 09:15 AM

5,340 posts, read 13,949,614 times
Quote:
LOL I understand Alex.

Old 08-06-2008, 09:17 AM

13,402 posts, read 28,721,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
lol..you crack me up njkate . I don't go to church on sundays what makes you think I'd be willing to bow? Just try and make me wear one of them total body..head to toe gowns/dresses...my mom tried for years and she failed..lol

LOL....you may "go" kicking & screaming but you will "go"
In the extreme Islamic countries, which far outnumber the tolerant ones such as Jordan, women have no rights, they are nothing more then chattel..by the way I use the word "tolerant" loosely.

The extreme Islamists want this to be the religion of the world as well as the law, Sharia, of the lands......the world at first turned a deaf ear & blind eye to Hitler..look at the result

Some reading if you are a reader the first is factual the 2nd & third fiction based on what is happening in Islamic countries:

Reading Lolita in Terhan
The Kite Runner
1000 Splendid Suns

Old 08-06-2008, 09:18 AM

13,402 posts, read 28,721,568 times
Quote:
CHICKEN....LOL...bak bak bak bak...

Old 08-06-2008, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
CHICKEN....LOL...bak bak bak bak...
I agree.

Cmon Alex-cmon over to the dark side
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey