Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 01:24 PM

26,527 posts, read 51,587,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
No experience, and hope to never have. I love my wife, but more than a week in an RV with her, even in paradise, would pretty much be the end of our 20+ year-old marriage. We need our space.
Hehehe....

39 year marriage here. We use to camp a lot when we had the kids and we were younger, not so much that it was great, but it was great based on what we could afford.

Every two years or so, I look at RV's and decide that our camping will continue to be in the comfort of a Holiday Inn.... That's what I don't like about NM, not enough Holiday Inn's (Like Florida)

Rich
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2009, 06:55 PM

11 posts, read 27,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoare'al View Post
Come to T or C and try some of the finest chocolates
Cocoa Re'al
909 N. Date St. STE B
Truth or Consequences, NM 87901
http://cocoareal.tripod.com

This sounds like an invitation to me! Thanks! My wife is into chocolate and we'd love to stop by and try some. T or C is on our list of places to live,,,,and even if not,,,we'd be stopping to check it out and get some chocolate,,,thanks again.

R & M

Old 03-31-2009, 07:38 AM

2,600 posts, read 2,316,031 times
We're living in this travel trailer in T or C, and it sure looks like we've alot a people passing through, most have minnesota, wisconsin and canadian license plates.

With the weather you northerners are experiencing right now, I don't see why people are heading back to their homes right now. If it were me, I'd stick around here another couple of weeks to wait out the bad stuff. But, that's just me. Maybe the snowbirds are missing the snow?

Old 02-27-2014, 02:19 PM

1 posts, read 696 times
I love T or C ....I have an older 1978 class c...don't do drugs, drink or smoke...but I am an old flower child)))...love the culture and diversity t or c has to offer...you just haven't been to the right places and you don't have to live in an rv park...jobs are there you just have to look!)

Old 02-28-2014, 06:08 AM

41,478 posts, read 59,608,382 times
During our long term procrastination about moving to NM, T or C is looking better than ever. Are there winter rentals available and how expensive?

This winter we lost track of the lawn in late November and there is still over a foot of frozen water/snow on it and much more is expected this weekend. the dawn temperature was 8 deg. this morning.

Is storm TITAN expected to leave some rain/snow in New Mexico?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico