Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2015, 02:57 PM

86 posts, read 112,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivalatash View Post
Ladies I dropped off my pay stubs today and they said they are trying to have move in for August 15 praying everything go good. So I know what building in moving into and omg the lobby is soooo nice it have 2 silver elevators bet spacious and the apartments start at 2a I seen from the intercom and it goes to the 6 floor....... The lady there stated they will be calling next week to schedule viewings we are almost there
Great, I'm supposed to go for a viewing Friday.hope all goes well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2015, 06:00 PM

88 posts, read 92,320 times
Quote:
Yes sending good news and prayer your way can't wait until we are all official neighbors @lovepink
Who u telling lol...before I was patient with it, now I'm stalking my mail and email like a hawk lol.

Old 07-27-2015, 06:01 PM

88 posts, read 92,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PettySue View Post
Awesome....please take pics... I wanna move to this area so bad...it's like a totally different community

Old 07-27-2015, 07:03 PM

61 posts, read 93,862 times
I called chris stated "it is to see if we are still working " so I hope he stands by his word I faxed my paper work because i work 8-6 so I just can't afford to travel at the moment. I can't wait to see the apartment we are at the home stretch @Vivalatash I'm glad you got to see the inside of the building at least woo

Old 07-27-2015, 07:06 PM

2 posts, read 2,042 times
Hi guys I'm new! My log number is in the 7000's I haven't heard anything since the interview. I've read all 23 pages of this thread and I'm hoping I hear something. I'm super nervous! I have CB preference

Last edited by Nordy_; 07-27-2015 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: Forgot to add a sentence

Old 07-27-2015, 07:33 PM

196 posts, read 219,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PettySue View Post
Please take PLENTY of pictures and measure the windows I can't wait to see what time is your appointment

Old 07-27-2015, 09:00 PM

296 posts, read 481,687 times
Smile lyla45

Quote:
Yessssssss this have been a long journey the Letter states I have to bring the pay stubs by July 29 im going to stop by tomorrow and see if they can show me the apartment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordy_ View Post
Hi guys I'm new! My log number is in the 7000's I haven't heard anything since the interview. I've read all 23 pages of this thread and I'm hoping I hear something. I'm super nervous! I have CB preference
Good luck everybody to see the apartment and make many picks!
@Nordy, my log also in high ##,s 8000,s.Preference. Still waiting. Called them, they :said they now on 4000,,s. Try to call them again.You should call them too. Better to call at the morning, between 10- 11am.

Old 07-28-2015, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Please take PLENTY of pictures and measure the windows I can't wait to see what time is your appointment
11:30, apparently I received the same letter in the mail yesterday but thanks to USPS I got it at 8 PM. Yesterday was my day off, now I have to take time off from work to give in the pay stubs. I'm going ask am I still on for the viewing Friday cause I really hope so.

Old 07-28-2015, 07:42 AM

Well unfortunately ladies, I just received a call from debby downer Chris. my viewing for Friday has been reschedule, due to "construction". However I still have to go over there and bring in my pay stubs.

Old 07-28-2015, 08:17 AM

196 posts, read 219,714 times
Omg I'm sooooooooooo angry that they keep rescheduling the viewings
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery