Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2016, 06:39 AM

196 posts, read 330,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apartment_hunting View Post
Have you guys painted / can we paint ? .. The security guard told me that we couldn't... Hmmm.

I ask one of the maintaince crew , we just have to ask for permission because they buy high volume of the same paint to save money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2016, 09:58 PM

7 posts, read 7,396 times
anyone recieve a full month of an electric bill yet?
trying to figure out an estimate of how much electricity will cost with the usage of my ac?

i only recieved a bill for 2weeks and didnt have my ac at the time installed so the bill was super low

Old 07-23-2016, 10:06 PM

this one is for the ladies::

i am considering offering child care services does anyone know if I can post on the bulletin board downstairs near the laundry room? im not looking for a lot of hrs just something to do when I'm off

Also, i went to the african hair braiding spot down the block after the station
I've never braided my hair or had weave but was looking to do cornrolls... anyone know how to braid that's not gonna charge me an arm and a leg? The woman quoted me $60-75 if i provide the hair which i think is absurb. im not sure on prices. so if any ladies here have any suggestions of a person or location i can go to please let me know

Old 07-23-2016, 10:08 PM

one more question for all

has anyone attended the resident meeting? or gone to game night?
if so pls lmk how it went lol

Old 07-25-2016, 09:54 PM

67 posts, read 75,853 times
I think the game nights and the meetings that r held in this building r for the camba shelter people

Old 07-25-2016, 10:02 PM

67 posts, read 75,853 times
When did you guys receive the copy of your lease agreement in the mail ?ive been here a month and still haven't received anything

Old 07-28-2016, 08:55 PM

5 posts, read 4,879 times
I've been here 2 months and the super brought it this Wednesday

Old 08-02-2016, 02:58 PM

196 posts, read 330,385 times
There a meeting for us on Thursday at 6:30

I won't be able to make it because of work but please speak out and let them know about any Concern in safely etc etc

And ask if the camba ppl are under the same regulation as us when it come to playing loud music , smoking cig/weed and recycling

Old 08-04-2016, 05:24 AM

436 posts, read 495,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mady_lov3apt5 View Post
anyone recieve a full month of an electric bill yet?
trying to figure out an estimate of how much electricity will cost with the usage of my ac?

i only recieved a bill for 2weeks and didnt have my ac at the time installed so the bill was super low
My full month of electricity came in. I only have one ac and we are barely home during the weekdays. We et home around 7pm and leave for work around 845am, the first month of electric bill came for $65

Old 08-04-2016, 05:27 AM

436 posts, read 495,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mady_lov3apt5 View Post
this one is for the ladies::

i am considering offering child care services does anyone know if I can post on the bulletin board downstairs near the laundry room? im not looking for a lot of hrs just something to do when I'm off

Also, i went to the african hair braiding spot down the block after the station
I've never braided my hair or had weave but was looking to do cornrolls... anyone know how to braid that's not gonna charge me an arm and a leg? The woman quoted me $60-75 if i provide the hair which i think is absurb. im not sure on prices. so if any ladies here have any suggestions of a person or location i can go to please let me know
I did box braids (first time ever) in the African place on Livonia and Pennsylvania ave and they charged me $150, idk if the price was good or not, they provided the hair and it's kind of long. I was thinking of when I take these braids off that I was gonna do regular braids like 2 cornrows, I'll let you know what they say about price, I'm gonna take my own hair when I go for the cornrows.

and I think you can post on the bulletin, if anything just ask management or the security guard
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery