Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2015, 11:01 AM

9 posts, read 11,336 times

Advertisements

Hey Jess, can you please give me a number to whom I can contact. I call a number I got online and they tell me nothing. Only that since I haven't received a rejection notice I shouldn't worry and wait. I feel pretty confident, but a little update would ease my mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jess10 View Post
Hey there,

Was missing you here..

Remember my process Hun especially now with the holidays I'm sure the crap is longer.. Don't lose hope.. You're almost there.. Remember once that credit and vertification goes through everything will go fast from there..

But still call.. Let them know that you want to verify if you're on the processing list or rejection list... If you're on the processing list then you are 85 percent in

Keep me posted
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2015, 11:06 AM

How can I find out who is handling my application? I interviewed on Nov 6 have great credit and income falls between the guidelines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendria View Post
Listening to ever one stories I believe it's about who your worker is, I read people had two interviews I only had one and was able to fax majority of my stuff, I received my call nov23 and moved in dec18th . My biggest problem was my school paper work. But I believe there are still two buildings not done and it's still a few empty ones in my building. Also if you fax documents always send it with a cover letter and put attn: who ever it's going to. Also I would say to give them a call at least once a week because when the new lady was working on my file she needed more documents from me and didn't even call me, so I was happy I called that day.

Old 12-28-2015, 11:08 AM

Default Credit

How do you know when they check your credit score?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavis21 View Post
I submit pay stubs twice even though they still haven't check my credit or job verification

Old 12-28-2015, 12:56 PM

436 posts, read 497,065 times
Quote:
Hey there,

Was missing you here..

Remember my process Hun especially now with the holidays I'm sure the crap is longer.. Don't lose hope.. You're almost there.. Remember once that credit and vertification goes through everything will go fast from there..

But still call.. Let them know that you want to verify if you're on the processing list or rejection list... If you're on the processing list then you are 85 percent in

Keep me posted
Hi Jess! Happy holiday to you and your son! So I called this morning and I didn't get in contact with my worker so I called the general line and asked about my case, the lady said that if I haven't been processed its bc they still have a lot of applications to get too and for me to wait a few weeks and if nothing gets checked to call back.

So now I called my worker's direct line and she answered and so I asked if I'm in the rejection list or processing list she told me that I'm going to be processed soon that the problem was that that day of the interview there was a lot of ppl and they haven't gotten thru all of them, and that unless I get a letter bc of the income requirement or credit check saying that I got rejected to not worry but that I still have a chance and once she process my application she will get in contact with me.

I still have hope, feel better than not knowing anything. Hopefully she gets to my application soon!

Old 12-28-2015, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgettable12 View Post
How do you know when they check your credit score?
You could download credit karma. It's free.

Old 12-28-2015, 01:32 PM

197 posts, read 254,157 times
Quote:
Hey Jess, can you please give me a number to whom I can contact. I call a number I got online and they tell me nothing. Only that since I haven't received a rejection notice I shouldn't worry and wait. I feel pretty confident, but a little update would ease my mind.
Unfortunately honey it is the same number that you are calling.. It's the 212 number... (212) 694-0855.. Also try emailing them although I don't know how useful that will be LivoniaMarketing@prestigemgt.com

Keep faith.. The fact that it's still being process is good..

Old 12-28-2015, 01:32 PM

Quote:
How can I find out who is handling my application? I interviewed on Nov 6 have great credit and income falls between the guidelines.
The person that interviewed you originally is normally the person handling your case. You could call (212) 694-0855, and speak to a person on the general line, give her your log number, and tell her the date of your interview so she can check your file and tell you who interviewed you. There she will be able to answer your questions. Good luck.

Old 12-28-2015, 02:02 PM

197 posts, read 254,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourlee View Post
Hi Jess! Happy holiday to you and your son! So I called this morning and I didn't get in contact with my worker so I called the general line and asked about my case, the lady said that if I haven't been processed its bc they still have a lot of applications to get too and for me to wait a few weeks and if nothing gets checked to call back.

So now I called my worker's direct line and she answered and so I asked if I'm in the rejection list or processing list she told me that I'm going to be processed soon that the problem was that that day of the interview there was a lot of ppl and they haven't gotten thru all of them, and that unless I get a letter bc of the income requirement or credit check saying that I got rejected to not worry but that I still have a chance and once she process my application she will get in contact with me.

I still have hope, feel better than not knowing anything. Hopefully she gets to my application soon!
Hey honey.. Thanks, happy holidays to you and your fam...

Their process is def taking longer but you see they are still processing it so it's a good thing.. Continue having faith and you'll see that all will be well.. Just brace yourself cuz once the credit check goes through its a wrap from there lol.. Everything is gonna happen so fast from there

Old 12-28-2015, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Hey honey.. Thanks, happy holidays to you and your fam...

Their process is def taking longer but you see they are still processing it so it's a good thing.. Continue having faith and you'll see that all will be well.. Just brace yourself cuz once the credit check goes through its a wrap from there lol.. Everything is gonna happen so fast from there
Lol yes! I would rather the hurricane of going to view apartments and signing a lease than just waiting 😩 Lol but yes I have faith, I can't wait for this to be over. I need this apartment bc the apartment I'm staying in now with my husband and son is my mothers and she recently asked for a transfer so she's in the process of moving out, and we need to find our own apartment before she does! It's stressful! 😩😩

Old 12-28-2015, 11:25 PM

111 posts, read 137,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourlee View Post
You could download credit karma. It's free.
do you know which score they check because there's different scores from each bureau
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery