Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2018, 03:45 PM

35 posts, read 22,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnice775 View Post
Any news and how did u check the inspections before
I called and the young lady said Valerie was in a meeting. She took my info and said she would give it to her so she can call me back, Haven’t revived a call yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2018, 05:12 PM

252 posts, read 307,041 times
Everybody really just needs to calm down. This happens ALL THE TIME with these buildings. Misleading information, long waits etc. I too am in a situation that is a pain but there's legit nothing I can do besides putting on a construction hat and helping them finish the building. Complaining about something you have no control of is unproductive and causes more stress on your part.

Old 04-11-2018, 07:10 PM

144 posts, read 98,662 times
Well as for me, I've never been through this situation with New Buildings. Most times when on a PUBLIC forum people tend to lose site of what brought us all here. I'm quite sure everyone's situation is trying, Lord knows I'm being tested. But, please don't take it as complaining, I thinks it's more of a wanting to understand the processes that will get us in there.

I for one needed answers to questions I had and didn't find them in any posts and I didn't want to be a pain in the behind calling CMP/Management everytime I needed to know something. Most times someone would answer it on this forum. Just allow us to be who we are even if we are hidden on this board. Can't wait until we meet, enjoy.

Old 04-11-2018, 07:26 PM

90 posts, read 57,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBlessed61 View Post
Well as for me, I've never been through this situation with New Buildings. Most times when on a PUBLIC forum people tend to lose site of what brought us all here. I'm quite sure everyone's situation is trying, Lord knows I'm being tested. But, please don't take it as complaining, I thinks it's more of a wanting to understand the processes that will get us in there.

I for one needed answers to questions I had and didn't find them in any posts and I didn't want to be a pain in the behind calling CMP/Management everytime I needed to know something. Most times someone would answer it on this forum. Just allow us to be who we are even if we are hidden on this board. Can't wait until we meet, enjoy.
Amén

Old 04-11-2018, 07:37 PM

119 posts, read 101,291 times
Let's all remember how long we have waited during this process, all we have left is for them to pass these final inspections and get the tco, they will get it, the best way to not stress is to not read the forum every day and just forget about it, they will reach out to you for the next step in your process. I am sure they want to collect rent and want to move everyone in ASAP.

Old 04-12-2018, 07:48 AM

90 posts, read 57,837 times
Good morning ppl. Ya think they gonna get the TCO by the 15th like they say b4?

Old 04-12-2018, 08:53 AM

174 posts, read 106,493 times
God willing... They passed their inspection yesterday. So lets hope and pray for the best we will get that TCO!!!!

Old 04-12-2018, 09:00 AM

22 posts, read 14,084 times
I have hope that they are going to get the TCO soon . They did pass there inspections yesterday . Everyone continue to be patient . I’m still waiting to view the apartment .

Old 04-12-2018, 09:13 AM

34,098 posts, read 47,316,181 times
When you submit for first time TCO, you have to pay a fee.

When the fee has been paid, you guys will know that the TCO has been submitted, and after that, if all goes well, it will be issued a few days after it is paid:

Job Payment History

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 04-12-2018, 10:36 AM

6 posts, read 3,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colombian_peach View Post
Does anyone have pics of the apts? I want to see then so bad lol
Go and check my profile. I've posted some pics from mine
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery