Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2018, 05:07 PM

144 posts, read 98,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnice775 View Post
I called today and they told me there are doing lease signing randomly for the people who already was shown the apartment by CMP
Hey Dnice, not one time did they tell me that as I've been on the phone most of the day with them. I was shown my apt on February 17th, by CAMP and didn't get my approval call til the 21st of February. I too am CB and MB. I'm not understanding the process and will be placing a call tomorrow to get more info. Any time I call in and asked for Valerie, she's unavailable or not in the office. I'm beginning to feel like an unloved step-child. SMH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2018, 08:31 PM

90 posts, read 57,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBlessed61 View Post
Hey Dnice, not one time did they tell me that as I've been on the phone most of the day with them. I was shown my apt on February 17th, by CAMP and didn't get my approval call til the 21st of February. I too am CB and MB. I'm not understanding the process and will be placing a call tomorrow to get more info. Any time I call in and asked for Valerie, she's unavailable or not in the office. I'm beginning to feel like an unloved step-child. SMH
Next time u call say another name

Old 04-11-2018, 08:53 AM

35 posts, read 22,780 times
I will call today to see if I can also get an appointment.

Old 04-11-2018, 09:55 AM

90 posts, read 57,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCA21 View Post
Next time u call say another name
Cuz everytime I call for maritza and I say my name they come up with a excuse.. so now I block my number change my voice and say am some one else ..and it works 4 me.. lol

Old 04-11-2018, 11:05 AM

119 posts, read 101,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCA21 View Post
Cuz everytime I call for maritza and I say my name they come up with a excuse.. so now I block my number change my voice and say am some one else ..and it works 4 me.. lol

Old 04-11-2018, 11:07 AM

119 posts, read 101,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBlessed61 View Post
Hey AB, do you know if management received your file from CMP? If they haven't that is why they can't schedule lease signing yet.

Old 04-11-2018, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronxFinest View Post
Hey AB, do you know if management received your file from CMP? If they haven't that is why they can't schedule lease signing yet.
WOW. I'm going to call CMP right now, because, I could have sworn they sent my file over after I gave them my log number.

Will return with update and with what I was told this morning.

Old 04-11-2018, 02:57 PM

Okay, I just spoke with the young lady at CMP and was told my file was sent over to management. I did call the management office earlier this morning and as usual, Valerie was not available. But the information that I got from CMP is this, yes my file was sent over and because I'm on a housing program they cannot call us into the office until they get the TCO in their hands. So right now they're calling people randomly that don't have programs However long it takes them to get that TCO will be the only way program holders get to come in and sign the lease. Back to the waiting game. Thanks everyone. thanks everyone.

Old 04-11-2018, 03:13 PM

22 posts, read 14,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nene1232016 View Post
I will call today to see if I can also get an appointment.
Any news and how did u check the inspections before

Old 04-11-2018, 03:34 PM

35 posts, read 22,780 times
Nothing on the inspections yet but here is the link Plumbing Inspection Query
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery