Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 06:03 PM

7 posts, read 4,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycalexa View Post
SIGNED MY LEASE ! its true what you said the process was super fast. they expected me to sign without even seeing the unit. does anyone know whats going to happen with AC? what type of AC do we need to buy?

The unit was B E A U T I F U L !
Ahhh congratulations. I signed my lease on the 23rd and toured the whole building on the 24th. Move in day for me is the 1st. I'm doing it 9 AM sharp. When is moving day for you ? & the other bummer about being in a studio is no microwave in the unit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2019, 08:44 AM

78 posts, read 73,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boycryingonludlow View Post
Has anyone without any preferences got a email or call? I'm log# 4**.
Hi,

I have no preference and my log number is 44xxx. I have not received any emails for this development and i don't think i will hear anything with this high log number.

Old 07-29-2019, 09:34 AM

22 posts, read 19,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myesha234 View Post
Ahhh congratulations. I signed my lease on the 23rd and toured the whole building on the 24th. Move in day for me is the 1st. I'm doing it 9 AM sharp. When is moving day for you ? & the other bummer about being in a studio is no microwave in the unit
Congratulations!! You are very lucky to have had a tour of the entire building prior to move-in. May I ask what floor are you on? (I'm trying to gauge the locations of available studios left!)

Old 07-29-2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina17 View Post
Congratulations!! You are very lucky to have had a tour of the entire building prior to move-in. May I ask what floor are you on? (I'm trying to gauge the locations of available studios left!)
Thank you so much I'm so excited. I had to stop one of the workers and actually ask for a tour of the building without it I don't think I would have been able to see the building but I am on the 1st floor.

Old 07-29-2019, 05:27 PM

22 posts, read 19,086 times
Quote:
Thank you so much I'm so excited. I had to stop one of the workers and actually ask for a tour of the building without it I don't think I would have been able to see the building but I am on the 1st floor.
Good on you for asking for a tour. For what it's worth, management has been more responsive since I've moved in. Good luck with your move!

Old 08-02-2019, 08:52 PM

133 posts, read 136,628 times
Quote:
Hey I moved in the 1st too !

Old 08-03-2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Hey I moved in the 1st too !
I'm so happy for you, how are you liking the place so far ?

Old 08-07-2019, 02:10 PM

Quote:
I'm so happy for you, how are you liking the place so far ?
Love it it’s so spacious ! Only thing is I’m wondering am I the only one that doesn’t have cabinets under my sink ?

Old 08-09-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Love it it’s so spacious ! Only thing is I’m wondering am I the only one that doesn’t have cabinets under my sink ?
YES I was wondering the same thing, it looks pretty weird but I was able to ask the maintenance guy when he came out to my apartment and he told me a lot of these apartments don't have the cabinet and I'm not quite sure if he meant studios or the designated low income apartments when he said these. It sucks because it looks like an incomplete bathroom.

Old 08-11-2019, 06:46 PM

Quote:
YES I was wondering the same thing, it looks pretty weird but I was able to ask the maintenance guy when he came out to my apartment and he told me a lot of these apartments don't have the cabinet and I'm not quite sure if he meant studios or the designated low income apartments when he said these. It sucks because it looks like an incomplete bathroom.

Mine doesn’t have a cabinet either and it’s not the one in the bathroom that bothers me it’s the one in the kitchen who makes a sink without a cabinet underneath ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: