Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2024, 12:16 PM

55 posts, read 51,154 times

Advertisements

From what I can tell the relevant Community Boards are 10, 12, 13.

CB12: Jamaica, Hollis, St. Albans, Springfield Gardens, Baisley Park, Rochdale Village, and South Jamaica

CB10: Howard Beach, Ozone Park, South Ozone Park, Richmond Hill

CB13: Queens Village, Glen Oaks, New Hyde Park, Bellerose, Cambria Heights, Laurelton, Rosedale, Floral Park, and Brookville

The neighborhoods in bold are where the actual lottery homes are located.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2024, 01:15 PM

30 posts, read 10,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLandHF View Post
From what I can tell the relevant Community Boards are 10, 12, 13.

CB12: Jamaica, Hollis, St. Albans, Springfield Gardens, Baisley Park, Rochdale Village, and South Jamaica

CB10: Howard Beach, Ozone Park, South Ozone Park, Richmond Hill

CB13: Queens Village, Glen Oaks, New Hyde Park, Bellerose, Cambria Heights, Laurelton, Rosedale, Floral Park, and Brookville

The neighborhoods in bold are where the actual lottery homes are located.
Now I understand.. thanks for this brief explanation

Old 01-24-2024, 01:48 PM

127 posts, read 278,027 times
Praying to be called seems a lot of people apply

Old 01-24-2024, 07:41 PM

3 posts, read 2,303 times
I'm log #5XX and a household size of 1. The habitat advertisement on Housing Connect states 1-11 in household size but when you see available homes and household size it says 2-11. Would I be disqualified?

Old 01-24-2024, 08:35 PM

10 posts, read 8,009 times
Hello! I honestly just wanted to get a house for myself. But all of the houses say 2-4 or 5 etc. Can I not get one of these houses if I am on my own? Just don’t want to waste my time or someone else’s. Log # 2xxx with preference.

Old 01-24-2024, 09:24 PM

16 posts, read 9,164 times
For those people that got a document request, what is the name of the company handling those?

Old 01-25-2024, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzmeyournena View Post
For those people that got a document request, what is the name of the company handling those?
Neighborhood Restore HDFC

Old 01-25-2024, 05:54 AM

127 posts, read 278,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshindiya View Post
Neighborhood Restore HDFC
Do you got contacted via email?

Old 01-25-2024, 06:30 AM

41 posts, read 26,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_222 View Post
Do you got contacted via email?
Housing Connect should send you some type of notification email/text and separate the Managment company will reach out by email/phone.

Just make sure all your contact information is updated in Housing Connect.

You can make copies/pdf version of your ID, Tax returns, SS card, kids birth certificates, verification of employment/updated pay stubs. So your are ready when you are contacted. You will have to upload that stuff to Housing Connect anyway, and they usually give you less than two weeks to submit documents.

Old 01-25-2024, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maimai518 View Post
Housing Connect should send you some type of notification email/text and separate the Managment company will reach out by email/phone.

Just make sure all your contact information is updated in Housing Connect.

You can make copies/pdf version of your ID, Tax returns, SS card, kids birth certificates, verification of employment/updated pay stubs. So your are ready when you are contacted. You will have to upload that stuff to Housing Connect anyway, and they usually give you less than two weeks to submit documents.
Yes they emailed me and give me a deadline to submit all my documents. And I did, now just waiting for their response.. don’t know how long it takes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery