Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2013, 10:33 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,416,463 times

Advertisements

^ you suck too and you don't know very much.

Old 10-30-2013, 10:35 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,039,307 times
^^ THE N___ERS ARE COMING!! THE N____ERS ARE COMING!! GET THE GUNS!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist. LMFAO!

Old 10-30-2013, 10:52 AM

268 posts, read 481,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
^^ THE N___ERS ARE COMING!! THE N____ERS ARE COMING!! GET THE GUNS!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist. LMFAO!

Mods!!!

Old 10-30-2013, 11:06 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,039,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobBarley View Post
Mods!!!
What??

I just shortened what some people were saying with their dissertation posts.

I swear these people probably cringe in fear as soon as they see a black face pop up on their television screen! LOL!

I'm sure they don't leave the house, unless absolutely necessary or they live in Nassau.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:47 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,119,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwood Boy View Post
The left wing media in this country will not report the facts. It does not fit into their liberal theories. When asked hard questions on 73% of black babies being born out of wedlock? The answer? Spend more money on public schools? A nut shoots up a school? Ban all guns and spend more money on public schools? This country spends MORE money per capita on public schools then any country in the world. Fact check all my statements. POTUS who will go on his bully pulpit when the issue suits him like Zimmerman or Obama Care but if you press him on ills of what's really going on? Crickets!
Yet only 29% of White babies and 53% of Hispanic babies are born out of wedlock.

Obviously there is something wrong with Black culture and values. It's not about race, it's about CULTURE. We need to talk about this. No amount of money is going to fix this ... only the Black people themselves can fix this.

Old 10-30-2013, 12:49 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,119,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
you sound like a lady dog, so go take a hike.
^ this here is the problem

People just want to throw the race card and scream about imaginary racists instead of addressing the very real problems that face the Black community.

When half of the men of a particular race end up in prison at some point in their lives it is time for a total re-evaluation of cultural values and practices. Like I said before, it's not about skin color ... it's about culture.

Old 10-30-2013, 01:18 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,512,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Except there are quite a few blacks like Chris Brown who have wealth and fame and are STILL ghetto as they always were. Just look at how many black athletes and celebrities get into trouble compared to say hockey players or white celebrities. Big difference.

As I've asked repeatedly how come absolutely NO ONE can find me even one large black community that has low crime? I've checked and literally EVERY black community that is 50,000 or above has high crime rates. That's right NOT ONE significant concentration of blacks in the ENTIRE US has low crime. So if you say the majority of blacks aren't violent or criminals, there sure as heck more than just a few if almost every single black community has enough of them to have high crime rates.

I don't jump for joy everytime I see a black person in the news for committing a crime against a non-black. The reason I post statistics and stories of non-blacks being victims of blacks is because so many people still seem to think blacks are the victims in America when in fact THEY are mostly the aggressors and perpetrators and commit the most interracial crime in the US BY FAR AND IT AIN'T EVEN CLOSE.

Everytime a black person is a victim of crime where a non-black is the suspect, it gets talked about FOR AGES. Everytime if a black feels even abit of racism against them, it gets talked about FOR AGES. Blacks protest and yell and complain without end when they feel mistreated or if someone or some entity was supposedly racist towards them.

But then you look at the flipside and how many blacks do you see speaking up when its blacks that commit crime and murder and are racist against non-blacks? NOT ONE DAMN PEEP. That's what's so frustrating and inferiorating. If blacks want to point out how they're profiled and how they're victims, that's fine. But then they MUST also acknowledge and admit that THEY commit the majority of interracial crimes. That's the only way that it would be fair.

Blacks demand apologies, compensation and change of 'the system' everytime they're the victims, but they rarely if EVER do the same when they're the perpetrators of crime. This is the hypocrisy of blacks and this is why MORE LIGHT needs to be shone on this problem until blacks admit that they really ARE NOT the victims in most cases, but actually they're the problem that needs to be fixed ASAP.

If blacks of a higher social class or less inclined to commit violent crime, then again how come there aren't many peaceful black communities in the entire US? How come whites of middle or low income can still live in relative peace while blacks can't?

And also if black families with more money have better family structure, then why do about 70+% of black children grow up in single family homes in the US? That doesn't sound like a strong family structure to me.

Maybe they should stop dwelling on the past and thinking of themselves as the eternal victims and start working together towards a better future. Nearly every race/ethnic group on the planet is doing that to some degree except for many blacks and Muslims.

I agree people should be focusing on and improving themselves, except blacks don't do that nearly enough. If black parents and communities worked together decades ago, black crime and poverty would've declined a fair bit a looooong time ago. But many blacks DON'T do this and they've let crime and violence grow to where it is now. Where even little black kids who haven't even reached their 15th birthday are now getting into trouble and committing serious crimes.

How messed up is that? Its getting to the point where if a black male reaches their 20s before committing their first crime, you think to yourself 'what took them so long?'. That's how bad things are. And considering so many blacks are like this these days, you can't blame people for lumping blacks together because they DO commit so much crime and violence. As I said, if blacks want people to stop thinking of you as criminals and thugs, then STOP BEHAVING THAT WAY. Its that simple.
My response will be brief, as I don't really have time to go word for word, but like I said before. I go by the individual, not the group. This credo has served me well in my lifetime. It's not any individual's job or burden to change people's mindset, for whatever reason. That is why I don't really care about statistics, etc. because all I care about, honestly, is me and my family. My performance in life, my actions and reactions. My husband and I contribute to the greater good by turning out to be successful people. We expect our children to be the same. If people choose to generalize, THEN THAT'S THEIR PROBLEM, not mine. My husband isn't going to cry moar because someone associates Mexicans with [insert stereotypes here]. As long as you're correct when you're dealing with me, then we're cool. Thankfully, in my lifetime, most of my dealings have been fine. Treat people how you'd want to be treated, is what I say.

Old 10-30-2013, 01:26 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,512,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Yet only 29% of White babies and 53% of Hispanic babies are born out of wedlock.

Obviously there is something wrong with Black culture and values. It's not about race, it's about CULTURE. We need to talk about this. No amount of money is going to fix this ... only the Black people themselves can fix this.
I'd like to make this comment about people being raised by single parents. Considering many people (regardless of ethnicity) are turning their back on marriage but have no problems cohabiting and having children, then expect those "out of wedlock" numbers to increase. I am pro marriage, but I'm just being real here. Many younger people today are eschewing marriage for a number of reasons but have no problems becoming parents. Hell, look at the celebrities.

Also, just because the father isn't married to the mother (including divorce) doesn't mean that he isn't involved in the kid's life. My mother divorced my father, but he remained a presence in my life. Technically she was a "single parent", but she had an excellent support in the form of my grandmother. Extended family is a wonderful resource. It also helped that my mother was also a diligent parent who was actively involved in my rearing and education. The results of their hard work? I am doing well in life. So, being a "single parent" or having a kid in wedlock isn't the issue here. It's the quality of the individual parent. Some people just flat out suck at parenting and I don't think two in the household would make a difference.

Old 10-30-2013, 01:33 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,416,463 times
forget these flakes.

Old 10-30-2013, 01:48 PM

268 posts, read 481,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
forget these flakes.
Don't you have a Cam'ron mixtape you should be listening to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City