Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2015, 09:19 PM

344 posts, read 607,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareios View Post
Court officers only if you scored over ninetyfive
Hopefully I scored that high! I took my time on that test but am aiming towards PO more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2015, 05:34 AM

111 posts, read 146,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyphonBeatz View Post
Hopefully I scored that high! I took my time on that test but am aiming towards PO more.
and I'm aiming towards BTO, bridge and tunnel officer.

Old 06-06-2015, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy55 View Post
and I'm aiming towards BTO, bridge and tunnel officer.
I should have taken that test to :/ i also missed sanitation cause i had to work that day and i paid to take it
well i least i have this.

Old 06-09-2015, 10:05 AM

111 posts, read 146,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareios View Post
November 20 got the letter,mini med december six
Whats up Dareios! since you already been through the Academy and everything.. I started the proess for TEA in Feb. went through medical pysc written and oral etc in march and its june my investigator have not contacted me yet.. When I do email her like almost two weeks ago I got a copy and past email saying she is not up to my list number and when she is she will contact me for and interview ahe told me the same thing in march... You think I should email the supervisor or wait it out??

Old 06-09-2015, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy55 View Post
Whats up Dareios! since you already been through the Academy and everything.. I started the proess for TEA in Feb. went through medical pysc written and oral etc in march and its june my investigator have not contacted me yet.. When I do email her like almost two weeks ago I got a copy and past email saying she is not up to my list number and when she is she will contact me for and interview ahe told me the same thing in march... You think I should email the supervisor or wait it out??
Am still waiting for a mini medical and academy date as well, I went through everything. Next class should be in July, right?

Old 06-10-2015, 12:10 AM

3 posts, read 2,929 times
Hey guys! I have been following this post from the beginning and found some very helpful responses. So I was wondering if you guys can help me. I took the 5308 test and received the letter for interview at police plaza. The problem is I don't have the driving license right now. My road test is scheduled next month. Do you think I can be disqualified for this?Are they gonna put me in hold? Any suggestion will be appreciated!

Old 06-10-2015, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunta Kinte View Post
Hey guys! I have been following this post from the beginning and found some very helpful responses. So I was wondering if you guys can help me. I took the 5308 test and received the letter for interview at police plaza. The problem is I don't have the driving license right now. My road test is scheduled next month. Do you think I can be disqualified for this?Are they gonna put me in hold? Any suggestion will be appreciated!
No you wont be DQ, but they might put you on hold till you get you're license but the longer you hold yourself back, the longer it takes for them to process you. You wont get DQ for it though you only get DQ for much serious things.

Old 06-12-2015, 10:47 AM

3 posts, read 2,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyphonBeatz View Post
No you wont be DQ, but they might put you on hold till you get you're license but the longer you hold yourself back, the longer it takes for them to process you. You wont get DQ for it though you only get DQ for much serious things.
Thanks SyphonBeatz! I was very worried about that. I will get the driving license within next month for sure. I asked some traffic agents but they said it depends on the investigator.I can wait for a while but to be disqualified for not having driving license would have been a disaster for me.

Btw, do you know when the next batch will begin class at academy?

Old 06-12-2015, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunta Kinte View Post
Thanks SyphonBeatz! I was very worried about that. I will get the driving license within next month for sure. I asked some traffic agents but they said it depends on the investigator.I can wait for a while but to be disqualified for not having driving license would have been a disaster for me.

Btw, do you know when the next batch will begin class at academy?
No problem! Hopefully the next batch will go in next month cause I heard there was a class going in. I emailed my investigator about it but got no response. She sent a letter to my old job, so am guessing I'll be in the next class! (Hopefully lol)

Old 06-14-2015, 06:52 AM

1 posts, read 1,051 times
I am exam 5304 I have been contacting my investigator and she keep saying it's still early and she will call me when it's time smh I thought we were going in the June class doesn't look that way I started my process in February of this year 2015 how long does it take
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City