Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2015, 07:38 AM

344 posts, read 607,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcal616 View Post
I am exam 5304 I have been contacting my investigator and she keep saying it's still early and she will call me when it's time smh I thought we were going in the June class doesn't look that way I started my process in February of this year 2015 how long does it take
I started my process in February as well, took exam 5304 and completed everything. We might be heading to the July class, usually from what I hear they contact you 2-3 days before the academy starts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2015, 11:02 AM

111 posts, read 146,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcal616 View Post
I am exam 5304 I have been contacting my investigator and she keep saying it's still early and she will call me when it's time smh I thought we were going in the June class doesn't look that way I started my process in February of this year 2015 how long does it take
I too kept getting the same response... The next step for me is to see y inestigator, she keep telling me the same thing..

Old 06-21-2015, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy55 View Post
I too kept getting the same response... The next step for me is to see y inestigator, she keep telling me the same thing..
Any updates yet Johnny? I still didn't hear anything yet as well for the academy :\

Old 06-23-2015, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyphonBeatz View Post
Any updates yet Johnny? I still didn't hear anything yet as well for the academy :\
no update I think they might still have old list going in maybe...Cuzz we both basically in the same spot same exam number and almost near same list # we might just go in the same time... maybe september or October, I think your process is just going a little bit faster then mine, but at the end probably end up in the same class later on...

Old 06-23-2015, 09:32 AM

Quote:
no update I think they might still have old list going in maybe...Cuzz we both basically in the same spot same exam number and almost near same list # we might just go in the same time... maybe september or October, I think your process is just going a little bit faster then mine, but at the end probably end up in the same class later on...
They probably are going through the old exams. Damn, i was looking forward to going in next month. My old job got a letter from my investigator back in May so i thought the class would be in July. September/October is not that far but still..

Old 06-23-2015, 10:17 AM

Quote:
I don't know if I should email my investigator again about the class because I emailed her on June 1st regarding my status but got no reply.

Old 06-23-2015, 02:50 PM

Quote:
I don't know if I should email my investigator again about the class because I emailed her on June 1st regarding my status but got no reply.
I don't know about that,atleast your doing better then me lol, after psyc exam I got no where. and to be honest I be forgetting about this job.

Old 06-23-2015, 04:45 PM

Quote:
I don't know about that,atleast your doing better then me lol, after psyc exam I got no where. and to be honest I be forgetting about this job.
I think it all depends on the investigator we get assigned with and some like to work on their own schedule. It's not fair that after the psych exam you didn't hear anything. I think there is a number you can regarding your status, if you want i can give it to you.

Old 06-26-2015, 09:44 AM

Quote:
I think it all depends on the investigator we get assigned with and some like to work on their own schedule. It's not fair that after the psych exam you didn't hear anything. I think there is a number you can regarding your status, if you want i can give it to you.
Yea, I 'll take that phone # thanks.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Yea, I 'll take that phone # thanks.
Here you go bro 718 697 3273 i still haven't heard anything as well :/ you're probably right though about entering the class in September/October.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City