Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2015, 08:18 AM

344 posts, read 607,011 times

Advertisements

I got my letter to meet with my investigator on April 23rd! I have all my papers ready! If only I could schedule to meet her earlier though! So am guessing after the oral psych , I have to wait it out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2015, 12:46 PM

111 posts, read 146,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyphonBeatz View Post
I got my letter to meet with my investigator on April 23rd! I have all my papers ready! If only I could schedule to meet her earlier though! So am guessing after the oral psych , I have to wait it out?
Hey Syohonbeatz, long time no talk. I've been running up and down the hospital for two weeks trying to get cleared. I finally got cleared yesterday I received a phone call. so now I can finally take the Psyc exam.. called and they said march 17.. If you seeing your investigator on April 23rd, does that mean we won't be in the march class I was hearing about?

Old 03-11-2015, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy55 View Post
Hey Syohonbeatz, long time no talk. I've been running up and down the hospital for two weeks trying to get cleared. I finally got cleared yesterday I received a phone call. so now I can finally take the Psyc exam.. called and they said march 17.. If you seeing your investigator on April 23rd, does that mean we won't be in the march class I was hearing about?
Hey whats up johnnyboy! I took my Oral psych yesterday and i did pretty well and was honest. I just got put on review for having resource class during my school days and have to get documents from the board of ed. No big deal. The interview didnt last to long for me and now i just have to wait till i meet my investigator. We wont make the March class unfortunately but we will definitely be in the June class!

Old 03-12-2015, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Hey whats up johnnyboy! I took my Oral psych yesterday and i did pretty well and was honest. I just got put on review for having resource class during my school days and have to get documents from the board of ed. No big deal. The interview didnt last to long for me and now i just have to wait till i meet my investigator. We wont make the March class unfortunately but we will definitely be in the June class!
you know whats funny? I also had resource class! since I have not taken my Psyc test yet i'm going to try to get those documents ASAP. Yea being put on review is a really annoying feeling. I had spent two weeks running up and down this hospital trying to get cleared due to a EKG medical review which they called me three days ago stating I was cleared. Now I can finally schedule myself to take the exam.

Old 03-12-2015, 12:46 PM

Quote:
you know whats funny? I also had resource class! since I have not taken my Psyc test yet i'm going to try to get those documents ASAP. Yea being put on review is a really annoying feeling. I had spent two weeks running up and down this hospital trying to get cleared due to a EKG medical review which they called me three days ago stating I was cleared. Now I can finally schedule myself to take the exam.
Really?? Lol!! That is funny! I dont think its a big deal, it was just help for the state wide tests and stuff. I think it would be a bigger deal if it something serious like criminal related stuff but with school its not bad. I went to the board of ed today and had them mail the documents to the psychologist. Now I just have to wait to meet my investigator. I want to meet her earlier so I have a chance of getting into the march academy but I havent heard anything yet. She said she would contact if she has any open appointments..

Old 03-12-2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Really?? Lol!! That is funny! I dont think its a big deal, it was just help for the state wide tests and stuff. I think it would be a bigger deal if it something serious like criminal related stuff but with school its not bad. I went to the board of ed today and had them mail the documents to the psychologist. Now I just have to wait to meet my investigator. I want to meet her earlier so I have a chance of getting into the march academy but I havent heard anything yet. She said she would contact if she has any open appointments..
Yea man.. wait so I cant just go there and get the papers myself? they have to be requested? and to be honest if your exam number is not around 4336 or something like that you will prob end up in the jun class because I emailed her yesterday my told me there is some 4336 and earlier exam list she has to go through before I get a appointment and my list number is 5304. but if you can get in that's good.

Old 03-12-2015, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Yea man.. wait so I cant just go there and get the papers myself? they have to be requested? and to be honest if your exam number is not around 4336 or something like that you will prob end up in the jun class because I emailed her yesterday my told me there is some 4336 and earlier exam list she has to go through before I get a appointment and my list number is 5304. but if you can get in that's good.
For the board of ed documents, they give you a copy for yourself and they keep the others to mail to the psychologist, if you get put on review, again itsn it a big deal if you get put on review for that. Just send in the documents asap. Am from exam 5304 as well, I mean I have been through the entire process so far except for meeting my investigator. Everything seems to be going great with no bumps along the way.

Old 03-12-2015, 01:14 PM

When you get to the oral part, just be honest, stay in a positive mood and you'll be fine thats what I did.

Old 03-12-2015, 01:19 PM

I know they ask you questions about the written part also but what else do they ask you? and since I been in resource like you and now know for a fact that I will be put on review I wanted to get the papers so if he ask I can just hand the over..

Old 03-12-2015, 01:33 PM

Quote:
I know they ask you questions about the written part also but what else do they ask you? and since I been in resource like you and now know for a fact that I will be put on review I wanted to get the papers so if he ask I can just hand the over..
He didn't ask me to much on the written, just like 3 questions from it surprisingly. I was asked if I ever been arrested, do you fear the sight of blood, do I have kids or am I married, ever thought of harming yourself or others, things of that sort. It didn't last to long for me, I was charismatic the whole time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City