Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 12:39 PM

19,058 posts, read 13,977,271 times

Advertisements

1972. Rangel and Farrahkan helped ensure that the perps got away, they weren't involved in the murder.

1972 Harlem mosque incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2015, 12:40 PM

And Farrahkan is most definitely a NY'er through and through.

Old 01-11-2015, 12:55 PM

35,083 posts, read 17,043,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
And NYPD Patrolman Phillip Cardillo, with the help of his buddy Charles Rangel.
How long ago did this happen?

Farrakhan's reach is mostly in the Chitown area, so how did he and Rangel connect?
Quote:
1972. Rangel and Farrahkan helped ensure that the perps got away, they weren't involved in the murder.

The excellent book, Circle of Six (link), by Randy Jurgensen covered this horrific event well. Lindsay comes in for a fair share of the blame as well.

Old 01-11-2015, 01:04 PM

929 posts, read 1,660,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
In Islam you cannot have adultery. You would get the death penalty for adultery. How many Black Americans have kids out of wedlock.

You are not supposed to drink in Islam. How many Black alcoholics do we have? I've known drunks to be drunk at pretty much 7am in the morning!

If you seriously think Islam and Farrakhan are compatible with the way many Black Americans live you need your head examine. Clearly they don't live as he suggests, so how seriously do you think they are listening to him, if they listen to him at all?

Beyonce and Jay Z have more influence among Black Americans than Farrakhan. Under a certain age people are more familiar with Lil Kim than Farrakhan.

Sunni Islam and Nation of Islam / Nation of Gods and Earths Islam are hardly analogous. 5% Islam and NOI are black nationalist cults. It's irrelevant what the Quran actually teaches, as NOI doctrine is to the Quran what the Mormons are to the Bible. A perversion created thousands of years later by self-serving American charlatans.

Old 01-11-2015, 01:13 PM

1,998 posts, read 1,883,309 times
Free Pass for One Percenter Al Sharpton on $4.5 Million Owed in Taxes - Rachel Alexander - Page full

Questions about Al Sharptons finances accompany his rise in influence

Found this articles interesting about Al Sharpton. I did not realize race baiting could be so profitable. I guess I shouldn't be surprise being as Rush Limbaugh does similar for profit race baiting.

Old 01-11-2015, 01:30 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,031,799 times
Quote:

Very sad for the officer and his family.

It was clearly a set up and this man paid with his life just doing his job.

Old 01-11-2015, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby BK View Post
Sunni Islam and Nation of Islam / Nation of Gods and Earths Islam are hardly analogous. 5% Islam and NOI are black nationalist cults. It's irrelevant what the Quran actually teaches, as NOI doctrine is to the Quran what the Mormons are to the Bible. A perversion created thousands of years later by self-serving American charlatans.
I got news for you: ALL religions are CULTS.

All of them.

Old 01-11-2015, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Very sad for the officer and his family.

It was clearly a set up and this man paid with his life just doing his job.
It was also a huge turning point for the NYPD and Lindsey. Forget turning its back on DeBlasio. Lindsey had to flee the wrath of the cops to avoid being assaulted more than once from stories I've heard.

Old 01-11-2015, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
A guy from Nigeria once told me that Africa was a creation of the colonial whites. In short, it was the European colonialists (mainly British, French, to a lesser degree Spanish and Portuguese) that decided this huge region of many languages and religions that had nothing to do with each other was Africa. It was really born out of the ignorance of others.

In the same why, Black as used by certain people on this forum is a delusion that festers in the minds of some whites. It doesn't really exist.
My father had said this very same thing some years ago.

He also said that once a certain "group" dies off or are no longer in power, then all of this race nonsense will no longer be an issue. We'll have other problems, but it won't be about race or culture.

Old 01-11-2015, 01:43 PM

Quote:
It was also a huge turning point for the NYPD and Lindsey. Forget turning its back on DeBlasio. Lindsey had to flee the wrath of the cops to avoid being assaulted more than once from stories I've heard.
I could imagine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City